anyone trying for number 2?

Hi everyone :) it took us 4 months for my girl with a mc during tht and only one period so fx it wont be too long my little girl would love a sibling :) x

Well it's really up to my Dh but he gave the green light last monday and I stopped the mini pill that day on the 16th pill it was cd 17. I bought some opk's I believe that day and was neg and neg the next. I took my temp and realized I o'd on the pill (I was not very regualr at taking them so very possible). Now I am anywhere between 8 and 12 dpo (if 12 dpo that means I would have o'd on cd 13 which I think I only did once in my whole charting history and that was right after mc).

Before I had my son who will be 15 months in 2 days, I was pretty regular Oing on cd 14 or 15. I wished that this time around I could be more relaxed and ntnp way but he said we were going to try for a girl this time but he said as long as I promised him this would be our last either way (boy or gir) and he or I would get fixed. I did not answer him so we will see on that. I have also had iffy test that I started taking 3 days ago (may have been to early if I am only 9 dpo now but who knows). The test are wondfo IC's and the lastest they expired were 6/14 however have some that exp 11/13 but did a few and control line is bairly there.

Also been reading up on swaying for girl and some say birth control will do it cause it creates hostile cm that the girl sperm favor. However I figured it did happen that I O'd on the mini pill and got pregnant then that was God's plan for the girl. But usually nothing comes that easy to me it took me 3 yrs and 5 mc to get our son.

Good luck getting your girl i always wantimg a girl we dtd 5 days before ovulation :) and yup she was a girl we would really love a boy this time :) xx

Hello ladies, well i kinda fall into this category. I'm wanting to get pregnant right away after getting my IUD out 2 days ago, but think hubby is lets not try but we are not preventing stage. so unofficially TTC for #2, our daughter is 4, 5 in April 2015.

Hey there! We're also TTC #2 - our DD is 14 months old and has been a really easy baby so thought it would be a shame not to go for a small age gap! This is gonna be cycle 3 for us...

We are trying for #2! :) Our son is almost 4 months old, our window to try is between now and when he is 9 months, if not pregnant by then we need to wait a while longer.

Good luck getting your girl i always wantimg a girl we dtd 5 days before ovulation :) and yup she was a girl we would really love a boy this time :) xx

Thank you!!! I don't know if dh's swimmers would last that long lol. We dtd I think the night before I O'd. I say that because I had a short surge and the opk was postive the next morning and at 11 am too then at 3 it was neg. However it could have been that next day. But pretty sure I O'd day of postive opk. He left for hunting trip so tried to dtd that morning but he could not finish he said mind was on hunting. :dohh: ...I thought I was going to be out that month but nope. Good luck with getting your boy. They are sooo much fun!!!!! And such mama's babies :winkwink:

Thank you!!! I don't know if dh's swimmers would last that long lol. We dtd I think the night before I O'd. I say that because I had a short surge and the opk was postive the next morning and at 11 am too then at 3 it was neg. However it could have been that next day. But pretty sure I O'd day of postive opk. He left for hunting trip so tried to dtd that morning but he could not finish he said mind was on hunting. :dohh: ...I thought I was going to be out that month but nope. Good luck with getting your boy. They are sooo much fun!!!!! And such mama's babies :winkwink:

Well it is really 50/50 so u could try all the old wifes tales and stuff :) i seem to have,really long surges its really wierd i usually have really long cycles but got a pos opk today and yesterday so fx we caught that egg :) lol wee girls are are crazy but fun im forevor trying to fight her off my makeup lol i thought she would be a daddys girl but shes all for me always wanting her,mummy xx

Hi, DH and i are tic #2. We have a DS who turned 2 in July. Really want a DD next :)

We were lucky enough to fall pregnant with DS first cycle. In saying that we BD every chance we got so there wasn't much time to miss! LOL! This time we are hoping to sway for a girl so will be trying to time it for a few days before Ov. Hopefully it doesn't take too long but I am prepared to be waiting a little longer.

I am currently waiting for af. This was first cycle.without Bc so was more of a trail to see when I.would o and how.long.cycle is gonna be. Fx for.you.all

Hi ladies we have a ds who will be 3 on Christmas Eve. We are ttc for #2. Are any of you using opks? I've just had 4 days of positive opks :-s

Hi ladies we have a ds who will be 3 on Christmas Eve. We are ttc for #2. Are any of you using opks? I've just had 4 days of positive opks :-s

4 days sounds really long! Wonder what's happening there? :-s

I'm using them this month to work out my Ov date, and then I guess will use it again next month (and beyond) for the same thing when we start actually TTC. I'm also doing my temp charting to go along with this. We'll be planning to DTD a couple days before Ov to try and sway for a girl. Will be happy just to be pregnant either way though.

im on my 3rd day of pos opk :( so confused but having alot of cramp too xxx

I'm also back :)

We have a daughter who is almost 16 months. We have been not trying/not protecting for 2 months now. I'm in the 2 week wait now. If no BFP this month, we'll probably start officially trying.

Hi ladies. We are TTC #2, my daughter is four, five in February. Would really love to get a :bfp: before her fifth birthday. We are on cycle #6 now, my daughter was conceived cycle #6 so maybe this little one will be the same.

Baby dust to all :dust: :dust:

Hello all, just started our TTC # 2 journey. We have a 2 yr 8 month old daughter who is ready for a sibling.

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"