Anyone trying Oct/November want to wait it out with me

Shorty88

Mama to 3 beautiful children x
Reaction score
Hey,

So I'm back in wttc.. I unfortunately had a miscarriage at 10 weeks (baby stoped growing at 7 weeks) no bleeding and not much cramps just booked a private scan as I couldn't shake something was wrong. I was right :cry:

I had seen the heartbeat at 6 weeks so baby must have passed a couple of days later. We were NTNP as I have endo and pcos I assumed it would take a couple of months to get pregnant I was always planing to get pregnant Oct/November so was so shocked to get pregnant first month of NTNP.. right of the bat I had a bad feeling about that pregnancy just never felt attached to it as heartbreaking as it sounds. I tried my best to attach to it I bought small things to get me excited but in the back of my head my mammy sense where telling me this is not it... it was a very much wanted baby and I was heartbroken when I had my d and c done last Friday. I have never felt so empty in all my life..

I am still healing from surgery and hubby is away with work for most of September so I am getting my body and mind healthy in September to get ready to ttc

If anyone has pre baby diets please share.

Thanks for reading. Baby dust to everyone and here's hoping I get my rainbow soon xx

Hi so sorry for your loss. Similar thing happened to us before getting pregnant with our DD who is now 4. I found out at 11 weeks 3 days that baby had no heartbeat, stopped growing at 9 & half weeks. Again like you felt something wasn't quite right but kept putting it down to never being pregnant before so didn't really know what to expect.
But where we are now is I really want to try for baby number 2. Hubby not so keen but coming round to the idea. He's kinda said maybe December we can try as he best man to his best friend in August with July stag do & does want to risk things being too close.
Baby dust to you & here's to us ttc very soon :hugs:

Sorry for your loss. How totally heartbreaking.
I was hoping that we might start trying this month, but as I’m rapidly approaching ovulation (probably in the next 2-3 days) I don’t think my husband is on board. He said we agreed to wait until September!! 😡 at the time I was due to ovulate early September but my last two cycles have been 28 days rather than 35 so it’s al moved forward. I know one or two months really isn’t anything, but I got a bit wrapped up in the excitement of maybe going for it, so I’m a bit disappointed. So unless I can convince him in the next 48 hours, I guess we are waiting until end of September at the earliest.

Hey!
I’m sorry to hear of your loss ��

I’m 35 and have an 8 year old son. My partner has a 10 year old son from a previous relationship and we have decided to try for a baby of our own. I’ve just had my Mirena coil removed last week so waiting to TTC at the nd of September.

I really want to start trying right away.. but I want to wait till I get af again after the miscarriage.. due to me having to have another c section I want to be due in July when the kids are off school as I drive both my daughter's to school I won't be able to drive for 6 weeks so need to wait till they are due summer holidays.. so end of September would be pushing end of June I think??

Hoping I don't get at till near end of September so I will be ovulating in Oct and can try

Shorty, yes, I conceived my son on honeymoon which was from the end of sept into Oct, and he was born end of June 5 days early.
I was hoping for Aug so baby due May as now if we try Sept that might mean both children have late June birthdays, my DH has a DD (not mine) with a late July birthday and then we have 3 birthdays in late Aug (with another 2 early sept!). So basically I’d we try in the next few months leading to Christmas then it’s likely the new baby will be born near someone else’s birthday. If we try at Christmas or after then baby will be born in the early autumn so then thinking ahead to a whole extra years childcare they’ll need before school!!
(And I know none of this really matters in the big scheme, and it’s all assuming we get caught right away, just got to much time on my hands to think/obsess!) x

I am having my stetilisation reversed in october we will be ttc in november :)

Hey ladies can I join? I am due to go on a big family holiday on 25th June so I need to wait until around nov/ dec time to try. Dont mind being pregnant whilst there. Just want the due date to be around September time. ive came off this pill at the start of this month to see if I can get my body prepared. Track my ovulation etc.

Sorry to hear about your loss sweetie <3 I am giving it a final try in November. I will wait with you! You can message me at any time day or night <3 If DF and I don't catch in November, we will be WTT till he comes up to Canada permanently

I took a cheepie pregnancy test and it was neg.. but first response is still positive..

I have been having pregnancy symptoms the last couple of days.. I'm so confused...

Going to call the doc for blood tests to be done to check my levels are going down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->