Anyone trying reflexology?

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Anyone trying reflexology to try and natrually induce?
Its something ive always said id do, just wondering when the best time to go get it done, and how many sessions would i need?

I'd love to after i skimmed over this on my NVQ beauty course but everywhere round here is so expensive at the moment and if i had any spare cash for pampering, it would be for a much needed full body massage :)

Good luck though hun, ive heard its relaxing if nothing else

Yea £35 for an hour with the person i usually go see for these things, though this is what i was going to use my grant money towards.

Ahhhh good idea bout the grant money, if only it was gonna come through BEFORE i had given birth!!!

Yep i have the same prob :lol: but i have enough to cover 2 sessions if i go for it.

I had reflexology since trying to conceive and throughout my 2nd and 3rd tris. I have had a very easy pregnancy (and conceived quickly!) and I do think it has helped. I am having a session next week where she will try and get things going and will probably book one for the following week if it doesn't help! My lady charges £27 an hour.

Ive had a session today and I have come home feeling so relaxed I feel like ive been to the pub :lol: she charged me £22 which was worth every penny, if it does start me off then that will just be an added bonus! I had 1 session with my last baby and it worked as i had him within 24 hours, i think the trick is to not have it too early depends how long you can wait! if it doesnt work this time i'm going to have another session on Monday after my sweep that should get the little monkey moving! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->