Anyone trying Soy Isoflavones this cycle?

I'd not use soy and see what your lp works out then, that is too short. X

Thats what am thinkin my last period was the 20th of july an i pvulated round the 6&7th of august an came back on my period yesterday

Ok, well.. Onto a medication free cycle to see where your at. Xx

So u suggest not to take anything this cycle x

mine was bit shorter to i think doing soy, i have already started tonight on next cycle with soy so i will increase this month see if i can bring it forward and if not i wont use again either and may try vitex instead.

i O on my own was just hoping for better egg and O sooner my lp was i think if i Od cd 25 i woke up with af on the 11dpo if ff was right with O then i would have been 13

I'm still waiting for confirmed ovulation should know for definite tomorrow wether I O'd my temp stayed the same this morning x

Sorry if this has already been discussed but i was looking at getting some of this today but on the bottle it said its not recomended for women trying to concieve?

how much did you take missbx

It says in my signature :) I think I ovulated yesterday I think I had some ovulation pain x

hey missbx did u finally confirm the ovulation?

No my temp dropped again I'm cd38 now :( I'm devastated that soy don't seem to be working I done soy cd1-5 x

I totally understand ur frustration cos i am in the same position. Cd31 and no positive opk and no signs of ovu and no ovu :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: I am fuming and sooooooo frustrated. Hope we ovu soon though and get our :bfp:

how much did you take missbx

It says in my signature :) I think I ovulated yesterday I think I had some ovulation pain x

hey missbx did u finally confirm the ovulation?

No my temp dropped again I'm cd38 now :( I'm devastated that soy don't seem to be working I done soy cd1-5 x

I totally understand ur frustration cos i am in the same position. Cd31 and no positive opk and no signs of ovu and no ovu :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: I am fuming and sooooooo frustrated. Hope we ovu soon though and get our :bfp:

Thankyou :)

Oh bless you :hugs: its horrible waiting I hope we do ovulate soon x
What cd did you take soy?
I'm going to get more opks next week and a ovulation saliva microscope I hate it when my temp gos up then I get excited then it go's back down At lest if I take ovulation test etc i won't get excited about a drop or a rise because I wouldent have had a positive reading on the saliva test or opk x

What cd are you planning to take soy again next cycle if you are ? x

Keep me updated on how your getting on x :thumbup:

missbx. I took it cd 5-9 80,120,120,160,160. I don't know if i am going to take it again. If this cycle lasts more than 45 days and end up in bfn, then I won't take it again. But if not then probably do cd 3-7 120, 120, 160, 160, 200.

Hey!

Interesting how a few of us have found soy entirely unhelpful this cycle. Seems to be causing a lot of anovulatory cycles lately :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->