Anyone TTC #4 or similar?

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
So any experienced mummies here? Will this be your last?

So officially not sure if I'm TTC yet or not, both hubby and I are on board but ideally want a bigger gap, but my implant had to come out for other reasons so I guess we are NTNP although we are actually preventing right now as I only had my implant out a few days ago.

Anyway, I have three already a year old and 19 month old twins, this last baby (hopefully one) will be our last. All of mine are boys, we love boys and are perfectly set up for another plus I have no idea what to do with a girl, however part of we would love a daughter. We will see, thinking of taking magnesium and calcium to help sway, undecided, either way ill be happy.

Good luck :)
I am trying to conceive # 4 as well.. had a "chemical pregnancy" in June which ended in May.. Still trying we will see what happens this month. AF is due on the 5th im dying to take a test but trying to wait for fear of a negative :(

We are ttc our fifth! (well, sixth, but one was a m/c). I am expecting AF this evening, but had a temp spike this am, hopefully I'll be testing in the am (I got a neg at 11 dpo)
Like you, my first 3 are boys, and close in age. Now, they are 11, 10, 9. My youngest is a girl, 6 and a half.
I've always wanted 5, but right after my dd, I didn't think I could handle another little one, so we prevented using bbt. Then we decided to ttc when she was about 2, and it just didn't happen! We did NTNP for awhile, alternating with ttc, but just got really serious in the last couple of cycles. I'm 31 now & I am feeling my biological clock, like if I don't have another now I won't be able to (silly, I know!)
I don't know if this will be our last. Maybe, but I may decide that this LO needs a little playmate :) If we do have another, I definitely want them to be very close in age, like my boys (or better yet twins now lol)

ttc my 4th as well! Had my IUD out in Feb, One "chemical preg" in June-ended in may.. Now waiting to test or for AF to show her ugly self on the 5th! Want to test SO bad but nervous! not sure how im feeling symptom wise.. frequent urination and def bloated we will see in a couple of days!

Pregnant with my 5th. Last child is going to be 9 in Sep. I say the more the merrier lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->