Anyone TTC after mc and as scared as me?

My cycle is between 28-32, but AF came 29 days after MC. I usually know I am OV'ing as I get OV pain and I used OPK's last month and they said I was when I thought I was! So hopefully they will tell me again this month! I have felt a bit crampy today so hopefully on it's way! I get really excited then really scared and I am so scared that I will worry loads the next time I get pregnant, but I totally believe that things happen for a reason! When will you test?xx

I've been feeling crampy all day but i cna' possibly be ov'ing??! I have to learn to read all these symptoms! I would love to say i'm not going to test until a late period but 10 dpo i know i'll be POAS! What about you?

I will prob start testing then too. I have bought loads of cheapy tests off ebay! xx

oooooh! Thats a point! I thought of that the other day but forgot to check it out! Are they good at early detection? what brand did you get?

Yes they seem really reliable I got them from a shop called Fertility Plan, they are really reasonable and seem to work, I have got the cheapy cardboard sticks which are the most sensitive and I also got the plastic ones xx

Here's the link xx

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/15-OVULATION...althCare_RL&hash=item2306856668#ht_7527wt_907

Thanks hun! :) That's brilliant. It'll save me a heap of money thats for sure, I must have spent about £60 last month! Wow, it's going to be so wierd getting to that point, testing again...sigh

XXX

I know but FX'd for us!
I have to go jump OH now before he falls asleep! :haha:
Speak tomorrow when we are closer to the TWW! xxxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:sleep: sounds good ! Enjoy the OH! May have to go get mine too!

Tomorrow xx

:)

hayy! i no how you feel =-( i lost my baby when i was 10 and a half weeks preg in december, i went for a scan and they told me the heart beat have stopped ='(. it was my 1st and its came as a big shock when i found out i was preg but then got really excited, i had a D'n'C. but now thats all i can think about its getting prenant but i dont know when i will and just a bit scaired that i wont. =-(

:hi: Welcome Sweety sweet :) I'm so sorry for your loss really. Its so crazy to think so many of us were all going through this in December. I felt so alone and i'm sure you know what i mean. Don't worry this is a :witch: free zone! We are all hoping for the same thing and that much hope can only do us good! Look forward to getting to the tww with you and seeing how fantastic we're gonna feel when it happens!

:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

:dust: to everyone! X

I ve had 2 miscarriages the last one last july and so paranoid bout it happening again.. i dont think there is anything i can do to help my fears..i m waiting to get some blood test results back to ensure its not my blood has anyone else had the same?

Sorry for all your losses! :hug:

I to miscarried in December, really want to ttc a winter baby but no sign of my period yet!

I am also scared of having to go through it all again!

Loads of :dust: to us all and hope we all have good news soon xxx

I've just got bfp exactly 28 day after my miscarriage started. I'm terrified. It's a horrible feeling, now I'm scared it's too soon and I've fluffed it up by not waiting. But that's what I wanted. I don't feel the immense excitement I did when I got pregnant before (I lost at 11 weeks) just nervous and worried that even looking at a glass of wine will bring on a miscarriage. I guess you just have to let nature run it's course. The stress and worry can't be good for us eh? X

Did you already get a BFN to make sure all HCG is back to normal since the mc?? I only bring this up because it can take 4-8 weeks for the HCG to drop to below 5. You can test (+) on an HPT if the levels are still high enough to be detected. I just don't want you to get upset if AF arrives shortly and it confuses you even more. Yes ovulation can occur at least 2 weeks after a miscarriage but that's if you HCG drops to normal fairly quickly. I hope it is a true BFP but if not, don't be discouraged. AF arrived exactly 28 days after my miscarriage but I don't think I ovulated since I still got a (+) HPT a week before AF arrived. Some women do not ovulate right after a miscarriage. Your body just sends AF once HCG is normal. Good luck and thinking of you.

:hi: Welcome to the site Hope, Gem and Kirsten. I'm so sorry for all of your losses. This is the thread where our luck changes, i know it! :dust: to all you.

@Dannigirl, Hope has a good point. I'm so hoping it is a real :bfn: but i know that My hormones were insane even after I had got a BFN. I really thought i was pg again, I even had clear fluid coming out of my breasts! But you know when people were saying that to me I didn't want to hear it. I know they were just trying to help and prepare me but, i just wanted to be lost in my own world.

By the way @ Kirsten I've not experienced that but if you check the ttcal (trying to conceive after loss) forum someone there might have. Either way you're welcome here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->