• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone ttc after stopping mini pill?

kittykatasa

Reaction score
I was on noriday and stopped that 3 weeks ago, strangely ive not had a withdrawal bleed. Ive stopped mini pill b4 3 years ago and got a positive 19days later without a bleed also, but surely I wouldn't be lucky for that to happen again, i tested 4 days ago wich was no surprise, negative. But am not sure what to do or when to test again or even test at all and wait for a peiod. As its a expensive habbit buying tests. Don't see point in buying cheap tests as only usually get the 6 day early ones. Anyone else?

I just stopped, I found the mini pill confusing, like I never knew when my period was coming. I’ve had two since stopping.

I’ve also stopped the mini pill on the 5th of July and too not had a withdrawal bleed yet. I was on cerazette. I’ve never ttc after coming off a pill before as my ex had had the snip ( the undid it) so never needed it. It’s all very confusing when you don’t know what your body is doing! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"