Anyone TTC in January?

MummyKP

Reaction score
So DH said to me earlier 'rule off before Christmas, more likely to start in the new year' which I am absolutely fine with!! He said we will still have our chat in a few weeks as planned so we can chat about it in more detail, but I'm glad he's actually considering the new year now. Any others that will be TTC in January? Would love to have someone to share the experience with!

I come off pill on Friday but we are (to quote Dh) "not trying very hard" in December because if Christmas and parties etc etc then full on ttc in Jan.

I come off pill on Friday but we are (to quote Dh) "not trying very hard" in December because if Christmas and parties etc etc then full on ttc in Jan.

I'm sure with all the Christmas parties you won't have to try very hard :winkwink: There's a reason so many babies are born in August and September.

I am officially starting in February but the other day OH gave the go ahead to start trying whenever I'm ready. I don't like having the choice in my hands all the sudden because now I want to stick to our original date for selfish reasons. Who knows, maybe I'll flip to January.. either way we'll be starting TTC around the same time as you. The countdown to TTC is like the countdown to Christmas as a kid!

Dh just wants to avoid the difficult questions about me not drinking so he doesn't really want a bfp before Christmas which is fair enough although it only really applies to Christmas eve, day and boxing day and I'm sure if we did get lucky first try AND I found out by then we could avoid any suspicion for three days!

Sadly just just had a MC this month, so having a break over Christmas and trying again in the new year! :) x x

Really hoping we all get our BFP's as soon as we TTC in the new year :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->