Anyone ttc in November 2014??

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
Hi, I am having a sterilisation reversal on 30th Aug and will be ttc baby number 7 (depending on cycle), just wondered if anyone else was trying around this time, maybe we could all offer each others a bit of support/advice etc xx

Baby number 7! I would LOVE that many kids but OH is having none of it haha! We are wtt for #1 and he says 2 max. But we'll see ;)
Officially we're ttc in December but I may be able to wangle November, as once October is over (i have a marathon to run on 27th Oct) there is no reason to wait, and since it's only a months difference, I think OH might relent... Either way, it's around the same time :)

Hi Jaspie. Wow a marathon 😳?! I couldn't run a mile 😉. Yes I will most likely be end of November due to the way my cycles are likely to work out. I've just started taking prenatal vitamins so that they are well I to my system. Feels so good to actually be doing something about getting our longed for baby :). Best of luck to you in ttc your first little bundle, it's quite addictive lol xx

Thank you :D am so excited, I just want it to be time already! Ah end of Nov, that explains why our tickers are the same :)
Good luck for your reversal in a couple of weeks, keep us updated :)

I come off pill I. 28th nov but I'm chasing my ttc date as 5th one my withdraw bleed well have finished and when my new pack will have started, so that's kinda November. I'm only aiming for 2 with the outside chance if 3rd (dh is dead against but I'm a little more open minded about it) but good on you getting a reversal to have a 7th! How it goes well, bet a few people think your mad?

Yep I am planning on trying around then too! This will be our first - we eventually want 3 or 4 but will see as babies are expensive I hear!

I am starting to get very excited! So glad we have this forum so we can share each other's excitement!

We are going to try at the end of November for baby no 2!

Happened really quickly the first time so hopefully won't wait too long.

Hi ladies, happy to meet all of you :hi:. It's been a long journey getting here. We finally agreed with DH on earlier but it didn't work out then I still had my research to finish in a different country. But we I'll be moving home early October yay!!! And we can pick up from where we left.
This is baby #1 for us. So excited. September seems to be dragging. :dance::happydance:Keeping everything crossed but the legs:blush: tonnes of sticky baby dust to all of us :dust:

I would love to have like 4 but DH is only thinking of 2!! Let's see if baby # 1 will help DH change his mind. :winkwink:
Jaspie wow a marathon that's so awesome you must be super fit. :thumbup:
And mumof5 u are my inspiration!!! :thumbup:
I've bn taking prenatals, trying to stay healthy and keeping stress to a minimal.
So happy to be here.

Hi ladies, am proud to announce that I am 'whole' again 😄, had my sterilisation reversal last Saturday, and according to my gynaecologist it went very well and she is very confident of a positive outcome.
It was very painful though (still is a bit), and am now the proud owner of a scar that looks like I've had a c-section, but if we get our baby then it's a small price to pay.

Am now counting down the days to ttc. My last cycle before ttc should end around 23rd November (my birthday 🎂), so it's all go from then 😜. Hope u ladies are all well xx

Mumof5 yay!!! So happy for you. I'm so excited!!! Can't wait for November to get here. But I can't wait to get home to hubby again in October ;)

I did my dates wrong, I come off pill on 21st November, (not 28th as I thought) so I'll be ttc November (just).some how that one week makes all the difference to me!

I just got off the pill on tuesday and hoping to conceive in November:) this will be me and my husband's first and he is probably more excited than I am, bless. I am excited but quite nervous too. Good luck!

Getting exciting, not long now ladies :), it looks like I'm going to be ttc a little sooner than expected now, starting when I'm next fertile (which should be around 10 days time), if AF decides to show up on time. My husband has just been diagnosed with low testosterone, which isn't necessarily, but likely to cause low sperm count. We have the dr in 2 weeks time, and if they decide he needs to go onto testosterone replacement therapy will pretty make him infertile permanently 😢. The dr will most likely do a sperm count sample to assess his fertility. From some research there does seem to be another couple of options that hopefully the Dr will support us trying first, but they are expensive apparently, and the NHS don't like spending money unnecessarily. But fingers crossed that we might get a miracle in our first cycle of ttc xxx

Good luck to your DH.

I've been off the pill for a month now and we decided to NTNP now and in November we'll be more actively TTC. Hopefully I can get AF in the mean time so I can accurately chart.

Il be starting new cycle first of nov
Which is when we decided to start very excited and not long now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"