Anyone TTC who has a special needs child? I would love a buddy or lots !!

SammieGrace

Reaction score
My DH and I are ttc baby #2 and I would love a buddy! We have a 3 year old son who has some special needs/developmental delays.

We have gone back and forth about trying for another, but feel our son and family would benefit from and love another child.

It would be great to here from other moms in a similar situation.
We are just in our first month of trying!
:flower:

Hi Sammiegrace, I would love to be your TTC buddy! My husband and I are currently TTC #3. I have a 7 yo daughter named Ava Marie and a 5 yo son named Kaden James. Kaden was diagnosed with ASD when he was 3 yo. We are beyond blessed with both of our kids. Kaden is definitely a handful at times, but would not change a thing about him.
Like you, we think that Kaden would benefit from another sibling and he too is excited at the idea. Ava too is excited at the idea of being a big sister again. It is scary but we are ready for the journey!
I am currently on my 2nd mo of TTC and 10 days DPO. I am anxiously waiting to test and will at the end of the week as long as AF doesn't arrive!

Can I follow?
I'm not ttc yet but think I might be soon
Still undecided
My lil guy is 16 months
He is a sweetie with cerebral palsy and epilepsy due to a stroke at birth
I'm waiting on thyroid and liver tests back for me
Decision to be made depending on them
( and,I'm,nervous :-D )

Hi liliesmom! I didn't start the thread, but don't see why you can't join :) Hopefully your test results come back ok so you can begin your TTC #2 journey!!

Thanks xxx
I'm still dithering but that's more fear than,anything
I do and did always want my kid to hve a sibling.
But I'm not sure I'd it's too soon.
I feel a little,like,am I being selfish
I'm,not sure if Il be able to give equally to both since,Simon needs extra care.
I presume,prob something we all thought at some stage
Fx af. Stays away for u hon zxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back