Anyone use Avent bottles and/or an electric steamer?

B

bobloblaw

1. I have 4oz & 9oz Avent bottles. The teats have different flows. Anyone know how you’re supposed to tell them apart? They look EXACTLY the same, as far as I can tell. And obviously ours have got mixed up!

2. What descaler do you use on your electric steamers? The stuff we use stinks! Or is that just standard?

Um, my Avent teats have 1's and 2's on the sides (near where the teat meets the screw lid part).

Yeah you have to look really hard! Its very faint but its like a 1 or a 2 in a circle, I had the same problem until someone told me and trust me I was looking for a while!

It's really really faint but there is a number there!!

I've found that it's easy to see on the new teats but if you've been using them for a while and washing/sterilising them it's almost impossible to spot. Good luck!! xx

It depends on the ones you have. There's new ones out now that we have. There's the ones with the numbers on the teats or there's ones with lines on the teats. The more lines the faster the milk comes out.x

Oh wow! As soon as you told me where they were I spotted them!

Can't believe how much time I've wasted staring at them trying to work out the difference! :haha:

Thank yooooooou.

Dont worry I posted a similar thread when I first tried variflow teats because I had no idea how to use them, I thought they had 'settings' and couldnt work out how to 'set' them.... when you just twist the bottle in their mouth :dohh: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->