Anyone use Baby aspirin while ttc after a loss?

happynewmom1

Reaction score
I asked this in the tww section but thought maybe I should ask here. I currently have had 2 early losses and I'm wondering who had used baby aspirin after losses and think it has helped with your current pregnancy? We had planned to take this month off ttc but so far it's more like ntnp so I'm doing what I can to help my body. Keeping up with vitamins, taking maca and will be getting red raspberry capsules soon. Thanks for any help!

I was prescribed it by my fertility consultant. I have still had losses using it but now I'm 23 weeks so not sure if it's helped. I think it was probably one of many things including a healthy diet, weight loss, and a good team of doctors that combined together helped me. Wishing you all the best hun, hope it helps you!

Not sure about the aspirin, but have you had your progesterone levels checked? If you've had two early losses, that could potentially be the problem.

Hope you get your rainbow baby soon!

I was prescribed low dose aspirin from BFP. I also had a loss but have now made it to 13 weeks which is the farthest in years. I also took progesterone until 12 weeks this time. I'm still taking aspirin and will until the end of the pregnancy.

I agree with MHK425 about seeing a doctor and getting your progesterone checked if you haven't done so already. That could be the problem. Mine wasn't "low" but it was on the lower end of the normal range. It took us 3 years to conceive after our first loss. I was prescribed progesterone to use along with the Clomid I was already taking and got pregnant that month.

I'm just stalking as I have just had a 2nd mc, both happened at 6 weeks. Been to Epac this morning where I had a scan and confirmed I had mc, and it was mentioned to me to take aspirin as soon as I get a BFP to see if that helps.

After having 4 miscarriages in a row, my consultant asked me to start taking low dose Aspirin as soon as I fell pregnant again. I had blood tests done and results where unexplained miscarriages. So I tried the Aspirin and it worked for me. I now have a beautiful 18 month old daughter and pregnant again xx

After having 4 miscarriages in a row, my consultant asked me to start taking low dose Aspirin as soon as I fell pregnant again. I had blood tests done and results where unexplained miscarriages. So I tried the Aspirin and it worked for me. I now have a beautiful 18 month old daughter and pregnant again xx
I've had 3 losses now! Out of interest what does are you on 75mcg??? When did you start taking it?? I might give it a go when I'm ready to ttc again as only had erpc yesterday. Congratulations on your success xx

I'm on 81mg but I don't have a 75mg option here.

I was on 75mg. I took it up to a week before I was due to give birth too. I started as soon as I got my BFP x

We saw a RE who said to NOT take it until we got a BFP and that taking it before the BFP can sometime prevent pregnancy.

Thank you all for the replies!!! I'm still considering it but trying vitamins and minerals at the moment. I may get it to have on hand for after I hopefully get a bfp can begin taking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->