Anyone use clomid for their BFP?

Gracesmom10

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
So this pregnancy (and my last with my daughter) are both thanks to Clomid!

With my daughter we tried for a year and then resorted to Clomid and first cycle we got our BFP.

With this little bean, we tried for 9 cycles and I went in for an appt. with my doc and told her I wanted to give it another try and so we did and once again, first cycle, BFP! Thankfully!

I am a wee bit concerned that there is double trouble going on in there, this time. When I ovulated on the Clomid I was in immense amount of pain on both sides, something I have NEVER experienced before.

Either way, no matter what, we are thrilled to be making our sweet girl a big sister!

Happy and Healthy 9 months, to all!

Congratulations! This is my second baby, first clomid baby tho :) I was slightly worried about twins but my symptoms have been so mild that I think there is just the one bouncing around (im still waiting for my scan as they messed up :dohh: ) xx

Congratulations to you too! I still have a few weeks before my first doc appt. I am going in at the 8 week mark and I am hoping they will scan for viability and to make sure there is only one little bugger floating around in there! Here is too a happy and healthy nine months to the both of us!

I'm having a Clomid baby, conceived on month 3!! I had pretty intense O pains as well but 7 week scan showed only 1 bean!!

yes i finally concieved on round 6 of 50mg clomid.... and it was twins lol I was pretty symptomless too, no morning sickness at all, so don't think that lack of symptoms rules them out! lol :winkwink:

yes i finally concieved on round 6 of 50mg clomid.... and it was twins lol I was pretty symptomless too, no morning sickness at all, so don't think that lack of symptoms rules them out! lol :winkwink:

Oh really?!?! Lmao!! I had bad MS with my son so i was assuming id have it worse with twins lol. My mum thinks its a pink one this time because its been so different.

I should also add I got my BFP on my first round of clomid after never having a positive ovulation test in 4years!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->