Anyone use fitness dvds?

Discussion in 'Your Health & Wellbeing' started by littlekitten8, Dec 17, 2009.

1. littlekitten8

littlekitten8 Mummy of 1

Hi girls. I still have some baby weight to lose. Used to be at the gym before I got pregnant but now cant afford it and as OH works such long hours I wouldnt be able to go much anyway. I generally take James for a walk everyday but really want to do more exercise. I was thinking of getting one of those dance type fitness dvds so I can do the exercise while OH is at work. Has anyone used these? How did you get on with them? Are they easy to follow?

2. x-MummyToBe-x

x-MummyToBe-x Preggo with #2

I had a dance workout dvd done by helen from big brother i did that for about a month it was okay to follow but some bits that i couldnt do i would just make my own little thing up or just try like hell to do it haha.. i did find that it help me lose weight and i felt really good about myself after i had done it :) you should deffo get one they are worth the money x

3. Glitterfairy

Glitterfairy Well-Known Member

I have quite a few Rosemary Conley workout dvds that are good!

4. lizzieredrup

lizzieredrup Mum to 5 little men!

I have Davina Mccall fitness dvd's :D I think they are great, she can get annoying but the work outs are great! Before I got pregnant, I started to use them everyday aswell as eating healthy and the weight was falling off! I was eating loads aswell but just healthy stuff!!

I felt great after using it.