• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone use fitness dvds?

littlekitten8

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Hi girls. I still have some baby weight to lose. Used to be at the gym before I got pregnant but now cant afford it and as OH works such long hours I wouldnt be able to go much anyway. I generally take James for a walk everyday but really want to do more exercise. I was thinking of getting one of those dance type fitness dvds so I can do the exercise while OH is at work. Has anyone used these? How did you get on with them? Are they easy to follow?

I had a dance workout dvd done by helen from big brother i did that for about a month it was okay to follow but some bits that i couldnt do i would just make my own little thing up or just try like hell to do it haha.. i did find that it help me lose weight and i felt really good about myself after i had done it :) you should deffo get one they are worth the money x

I have quite a few Rosemary Conley workout dvds that are good!

I have Davina Mccall fitness dvd's :D I think they are great, she can get annoying but the work outs are great! Before I got pregnant, I started to use them everyday aswell as eating healthy and the weight was falling off! I was eating loads aswell but just healthy stuff!!

I felt great after using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"