Anyone use OvuFriend? :S !

OwlBump

Hubby, Son and Bump
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm starting charting tomorrow so i was looking around a few websites and such to chart on i have FF and OvuFriend.

But!...

OvuFriend... It won't let me choose a cycle start date? Its decided my cycle started Today but in fact it was August 29th.. I can't change it? It just says "You can start new cycle only within the current cycle" :S

Can anyone help?

Yes, I use it and love it! You can change your starting date (the system settled it for you based on the starting information given during the registration) I know it because at the begining I put the wrong date and had to change it, too. So go to the Settings and under 'account settings you have something like "initial data" - you can do it there.

Ahhh! Thank you i'm not sure how i made that mistake but i'll correct it later :D

Thanks again

Fortunately, there is such an option. Otherwise I'd have lost one of my cycles, too!

I use fertility friend and ovu friend I've only been using ovu friend since last month and it got my ovulation date wrong when fertility friend got it right I will be using them both but I will trust fertility friend more x

I'm using both sites this month & I got the same O date on each but I think it's b/c they went with the peak on my cbfm and then confirmed it w/ a temp rise. They both had it as 2 days after my +opk...what data do you input other than temps?

I'm recording temps, cervical mucus and opk's. That's it. Also, sometims I put ovulation pain, spotting or other symptoms if I have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->