Anyone used Conceive Plus?

Beankeeper

Mother of 1 gorgeous boy
Reaction score
Just got some Conceive Plus delivered by Amazon. Seem to be loads of positive reviews saying people conceived on their first try. Trying not to get my hopes up whilst feeling optimistic.

I haven't tried it. I just purchased Pre-seed on Amazon. I haven't heard to much about Conceive Plus. The best thing to do is YT and Amazon Reviews. Baby Dust!

I got conceive plus. Used it this month so will see if its worked.
Good luck!

I've always fallen pregnant the first month I've used conceive plus so good luck! X

Hi haven't tried conceive plus but have fallen pregnant for both cycles i used preseed. So highly reccomend it dont hav no issues with fertile cm etc but had heard such gud reviews so thought cant harm to try & wrkd both times! I thnk conceive plus same kind of stuff so good luck & hope u gt ur bfp

Thanks all, feeling hopeful. It took us a long time to conceive with our first though, so trying not to stress about it, but I really want a BFP sooooon!!

The reviews on amazon sold me to conceive plus btw-you should google reviews of the stuff.

Oh I've seen loads of good reviews, almost too many! Haha

ive used pre seed for a year and finished a tube of conceive plus and moving back to preseed..not preggers yet but theres lining issues too. baby dust:dust::dust:

I used conceive plus on round 1 of Clomid resulted in bfn. Im doing this current round (round3) with evening primrose oil. I still didnt get EWCM but had lots of watery cm. Other 2 rounds I was dry as a bone (2nd round I used robitussin)

Thanks all, feeling hopeful. It took us a long time to conceive with our first though, so trying not to stress about it, but I really want a BFP sooooon!!

Baby dust heading your way. Dont stress about it!

I used conceive plus on round 1 of Clomid resulted in bfn. Im doing this current round (round3) with evening primrose oil. I still didnt get EWCM but had lots of watery cm. Other 2 rounds I was dry as a bone (2nd round I used robitussin)

I hope it works for you! Have you tried FertiliCM or the tea?
That's what I am using now. Give that a try! Baby dust!

Beankeeper dont worry hun just coz took time t conceive first doesn't neccesarily mean wil take long nxt time. T gv u hope took me 5 years with my first & conceived with clomid & cycle i did fall pregnant was only cycle i started t use opks & preseed. So after 6 years wen decided ttc no2 thought might take time again also wer on bc pill for those 6 years but fell pregnant second cycle!! Wer happily shocked. Good luck hope u get ur bfp

Beankeeper dont worry hun just coz took time t conceive first doesn't neccesarily mean wil take long nxt time. T gv u hope took me 5 years with my first & conceived with clomid & cycle i did fall pregnant was only cycle i started t use opks & preseed. So after 6 years wen decided ttc no2 thought might take time again also wer on bc pill for those 6 years but fell pregnant second cycle!! Wer happily shocked. Good luck hope u get ur bfp

She will get it!!

I'm just trying to manage expectations. DH took a bit of convincing to use the conceive plus, so I'm worried he's going to expect us to catch first time. Fingers crossed though, you never know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->