Anyone used Nana's Bottoms??

TigerLady

CaveTiger Clan Mama
Reaction score
Think I am going to buy a couple of preloveds I found on diaperswappers.com.

Anyone use them before and are they any good?

https://hyenacart.com/nanasbottoms/

haha! Yeah, the name is cute. And the come in loads of bright, fun colors, which I also love. :thumbup:

I did some searching on DS for you because I haven't personally used them....I found a few "what are your favorite aio" threads and there were a few people saying those..which is pretty good since they are WAHM made not a major brand you know? Looks like they are good :)

Wow, thanks!! I appreciate you went to the trouble to do that! :shock:

Ok, so I am going to try those and BG AIO. I hope that is a good start and hopefully they will fit this time! LOL

Now I can't wait to get all these! :happydance:

No problem :) I'm on DS alot so I'm use to using it, didn't take much. I hope those work for him!!! Are you doing the regular BG aio or the organic aio ones?

So far I have only found the regular ones in preloveds -- getting size large for him. LOL I think I would rather have snaps, though. So if the aplix ones work, then I don't mind shelling out the $$ for new ones with snaps. But I don't want to spend $25 a dipe until I know! I got some BG AIOs preloved in great shape, 4 for $20! Don't mind spending that to try!

So, I should have 9 dipes -- 4 NBs and 5 BG AIOs all bought for less than $60. FX they work well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->