anyone used pregnacare for him and her ??

cass2615

Reaction score
hi all,

me and my partner decided to attc baby number 3 , our first child was a big suprise was first time not using protection and happened our second child however was a long journey took as over 3 years off attc ,and i not sure i have strength to go through that heartbreak again so see pregnacare for him and her and thought maybe its worth a shot to help in aid of concieving baby number 3 looking for opinons success stories etc

We switched to Pregnacare from fertilcare, while we were TTC for our second child. It seems to have a lot more ingredients especially the men's one. I noticed significant difference in next SA results, in terms of motility. It is one of the best supplements suitable for preconception as it also contains the folic acid which is vital. You should start taking per conception vitamins from the time you start so I can't see that it could cause any harm. The only side effect my wife had was orange urine. Lot of people find them fine, but few complain about messing up their cycles. However, chances are rare, as it contains only vitamins and minerals. But any changes in cycle should be reported to your GP. Good luck.

im not sure if theyre same as ive never heard or use what you have , but its vitamins to help with conception ,these grabbed my attention as it said on box most recommended by midwifes and looking at whats in tablet for both the male and female tablet looked promising

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->