anyone used sea/travel bands??

SVT1991

Reaction score
Hi im now 7 weeks 5 days and taking everyday as it comes! Seriously struggling with nausea and fatigue as well as trying to look after my toddler!
Anyway I just wondered if anyone has experience with these travel / sea bands?? Do they work? Im getting desperate!
Thanks ladies!
Xx

I am. Didn't expect them to work, but I've felt much better since using them. Don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I was willing to give anything a go by the point I got them. I was having bad all-day nausea, and it's still not great but much better than it was. A few days ago I felt awful again for a day, so I don't know for certain if they ACTUALLY work - but I started feeling much better the day I started using them.

I tried them as I also was getting to the point of trying anything and to be honest they never did anything for me, sorry!
Only thing that helped was lots of rest, and eating little and regular :thumbup:
X

I gave in and bought some this morning, seem to have helped finished my first small meal in 3 weeks! I hope it continues and not just coincidence! Xx

I used them with dd and couldny remember if worked...been amd got sum this morning

So will see xxx fingers crossed for us all

They definitely took the nasty edge off my ms. I still vomited.
I had days when I felt really bad and realised that I didn't have my bands on so they definitely worked for me :)

Fingers crossed for us all! Woke up at 3am room spinning felt sooo sick they certainly took the edge off, I just hope it continues to, its the only way I got to eat yesterday! Best of luck! Xx

I used them and they helped a bit, but every bit helps! I also used Preggie Pop Drops, which were great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"