• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone used sneak peak???

KateH

Reaction score
hey ladies just wondering if anyone has used the company called sneak peak, do your own blood sample at home at 8 weeks and beyond to find out the gender? My husband purchased this but hasn't come yet and I'm nervous on the accuracy. Id hate to do the gender reveal after having the results sent to a close friend and come to find out weeks later it was wrong or something! We were wanting to find out early only to start buying baby things because we love color! We don't have a preference on boy or girl but would like to start preparing and getting things slowly as soon as we can. Thank you for any input!

I know of a user on bnb that used the at home test, received boy results and indeed had a boy. I have read of a lot wrong results so I decided better to pay for an early gender scan at 16 weeks because I would trust results of the scan.

I know of a user on bnb that used the at home test, received boy results and indeed had a boy. I have read of a lot wrong results so I decided better to pay for an early gender scan at 16 weeks because I would trust results of the scan.
Yeah I definitely would rather do that but my husband already bought it! Ugh lol I feel like if I don't do it it's a waste and then again if I do it ill just question if it's legit! :-k

Yeah I definitely would rather do that but my husband already bought it! Ugh lol I feel like if I don't do it it's a waste and then again if I do it ill just question if it's legit! :-k

I tried it at 8 weeks, got inconclusive results, they sent another kit, tried at 9 weeks and was again inconclusive so I got refunded.

My draw was flawless, followed directions to a T so I was bummed.

My sister did it at eight weeks and got girl, had a girl. Her friend is now pregnant and got boy results, confirmed by NIPT.

If it’s just for fun I say go for it!!! x

I bought one for this baby. I’ve heard you can contaminate it with male DNA if you aren’t careful - but I assume if you get a girl result it’s very likely to be accurate. I think they give you a refund if it ends up being wrong.

I've never heard of this before. Now I'm considering looking for it. If I were you I'd go for it, but not use the results for deciding on colors for anything extensive just yet. It's kind of fun, even if it doesn't provide the certainty you wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"