Anyone using a flask for bottle feeding?

ClaireLou

Reaction score
Hi, I am just wondering how are you guys sterilizing the flask to keep the hot water in for fresh feeds? I have bought the fisher price one which is stainless inside and the bottle of milton sterilizing fluid says its it not for use on metal. Was just wondering if anyone had tried theirs in a steam sterilizer? If so did it get damaged or was it ok? I know the risk of bugs from something you use only for hot water is low but just want to be able to sterilize it before first use and maybe once a week or so? What do you think?

I use mine only to store hot water to warm up a bottle I've already made?

ok then you have no need to sterilise it. I am thinking should i try it in the steam steriliser and keep lifting the lid to check its ok!!!!!!!! I used to make feeds in advance and then warm them with my little girl who is 5. I may end up doing that again - didn't do her any harm

Does it not say on there whether to sterilise it or not? I'd go look but I don't remember where I put all the bits.

doesnt say think i will just have a go and hope for the best!!!!!!!

i have sterilised all parts of the fisher price flask in my avent steam steriliser and it was fine. nothing melted or anything! nice one

Wouldn't the boiling water kill any germs inside anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->