Anyone using kinect to try & help weight loss?

wannabmum

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering if anyone else is using kinect to try and help aid weight loss, I got ours on monday and have bought your shape fitness evolved & the biggest loser hoping to see some results with it, My starting weight is 13 stone 1lb :blush: & I intend to weigh in every 4 weeks ( in the hope to see a better result) my first weigh in will be on the 7th feb.

xx

Joni started using both games and going for long hill walks. I'm just finding it difficult to find the time during the day to use everyday. personally I prefer biggest loser as there are an extensive choice of types of exercise and duration.

I think every little bit helps, good luck on your weight loss journey !

I have your shape and been using it for about a week.As above though its just fitting it in!Have ordered Zumba for it so really looking forward to giving that a go when it arrives!x

Ive been doing half an hour on dance cenral for past few days .. burns 100 cals .. starting of slowly lol!

It is great fun though i love the danc moves.

I used biggest loser on wii & got 22lb in 12wk programme.

Ive not got kinect & using biggest loser too & tbh all rest of the games as they all get you moving, get my heartrate up enough to burn cals.

Good luck

We use it on the days we not using the gym, we bought "dance central" it really has me sweating too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->