anyone using or used clear blue fertility monitor?

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hi guys

I've just bought one and wondered how other people found them or how quickly they got pregnant?

Personally it always missed my peak and I found the CB digital ovulation tests a lot more accurate and simpler to use.

Good luck!

I have a beef with CBFM after this past month! My first month I had like 11 days of high's before peak and also used cheapie wondfo opk's - I understand it's likely to get a lot of high's the first month so I figured whatever.

However, this was my 2nd month using it and I was still getting low's on cd 18 [I do ovulate late but I was surprised I wasn't even getting a high yet]. I had planned to stop using opk's b/c I figured I was spending so much on the cbfm it was just too much to keep doing both - luckily I still had some opk's left over so on cd 18 I used an opk and sure enough it was totally 100% positive! The cbfm jumped from low to peak the next morning [cd 19] but my dh leaves for work before me and we sometimes can't BD until 11 p.m.! Fertility friend & ovufriend both showed that I ovulated the SAME day I got my first peak w/ cbfm [cd 19] so I very well could have totally missed O this month if I had relied solely on cbfm...

That's just my story. I've read a ton on here of women who got pregnant using it but it definitely nearly failed me this month so next month I'm going to be sure to continue with my wondfo cheapie opk's if I'm not pregnant this cycle.

I got pregnant both times first cycle with it, it is amazing! It does not work well though for women with PCOS it says on the instructions....

I used it both times, it took me 6 months both times to get pregnant x

Good luck with it xxx

After trying for 10+ months, I finally broke down and bought one (found the best deal on walmart.com of all places). We conceived on our very first month of using it. I took advice from one of the fertility books I read and we BD'd every other day of "high" - not just during the "peak" days. I did have like 10 days of "high" but that's because the monitor apparently takes its time figuring out your cycle. Supposedly the number of high days decreases as it learns your cycle. Good luck! :)

After trying for 10+ months, I finally broke down and bought one (found the best deal on walmart.com of all places). We conceived on our very first month of using it. I took advice from one of the fertility books I read and we BD'd every other day of "high" - not just during the "peak" days. I did have like 10 days of "high" but that's because the monitor apparently takes its time figuring out your cycle. Supposedly the number of high days decreases as it learns your cycle. Good luck! :)

We did the same with the highs and were blessed. I really love that monitor! lol

My only problem with it is that I only got to use it one month! LOL Not complaining, I swear!

I start using it on this next cycle!

AF is suppose to visit me in the next few days!

I can't wait :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->