Anyone using softcups ttc

LoveBug87

Reaction score
Hi everyone.:hi: Looking to start a thread of you ladies that are just trying softcups for the first time or ones who have had success already. This is my 9th cycle ttc but first cycle using softcup. Hoping to share bunches of:bfp:

:hi: I'm using softcups this cycle as well. This is not my first time using them. It is actually my 2nd. I'm also putting Pre-Seed in the cup before inserting.

GL and :dust:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!:winkwink: Fluterby429, expecting to ovulate today or tommorrow as well. :happydance: How long have you been trying? Its been 9 months for me so im hoping softcups and preseed are the ticket. Having issues with ewcm ever since my LEEP in 2006.:dust:

Love bug I had a tubal reversal in March of last year. We had to wait 2mo before we could try. So we tried in May with no luck. Then I moved home to take care of my dying gma (dh is in the army). So I lived in Ky and he lived in TX. We were able to try in Aug. When he came to visit and bfn then too. In Sept. He deployed to Iraq. He got home on Friday for 15 days...just in time! I had an hag in Dec to check on my tubes and both are wide open!

Love bug I had a tubal reversal in March of last year. We had to wait 2mo before we could try. So we tried in May with no luck. Then I moved home to take care of my dying gma (dh is in the army). So I lived in Ky and he lived in TX. We were able to try in Aug. When he came to visit and bfn then too. In Sept. He deployed to Iraq. He got home on Friday for 15 days...just in time! I had an hag in Dec to check on my tubes and both are wide open!

Maybe February will be a lucky month for the both of us! :dust:

Welcome! :) x Try looking in the TTC section, you may be able to find some woman in there that can help! x

HI i'm new to bnb, been ttc for 12 months now used softcups for the first time last cycle with no luck but were not actually trying, just used softcups around the time of ovulation. Am doing everything this cycle softcups, preseed and testing. Good luck

jemj, im new to bnb as well. I've been tryn for 9 cycles and decided to start posting for my sanity.:rofl: Af is due Feb 20 th but hope she stays away! Currently on 2dpo where r u on your cycle? Here's to hoping we get our :bfp:for February!!:dust:

Officially 3 dpo!:haha: Hope this is our month I'll be testing on the 20th! Fingers crossed. When r u testing?:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->