Anyone using softcups ttc

good luck on your two week wait! Keep me posted on any symptoms:thumbup:. Just started using the ovacue this cycle, its really easy to use but just looking forward to it taking the guess work out for me. I dont know what happened last cycle but i only had a 7 day luteal phase:shrug: Just trying to stay positive:dust:

well i decided to also start taking b6 this cycle because i heard it can help with regulating cycles and pms symptoms. Last month was the first time i notice a shortened LP so i hope it was a fluke but i figure the b6 cant hurt.:shrug: Jemj haven't heard from you in a few days so any good news to post???:winkwink:

Hi loverbug87, sorry I went visting my parents this weekend so first day back to laptop today. I'm also taking B6 with my other prenatal vitamins was hoping that it would help with PMS. Well I'm symptom crazy at the moment I've been feeling really sick which started on thursday and my BBs are really aching like never before but I always get aching bbs when AF is due. I couldn't resist the urge to poas on thursday because I felt so sick but it was a BFN which i'm not to bothered about as it was way to early to test. How you getting on with the monitor I'm gonna start searching the internet for prices today. :dust:

Well thought I would update on todays symptoms. I have been feeling really sick all day and actually threw up this am wiht not much notice it came on all of a sudden, I don't feel like I'm getting ill or anything. OH keeps asking if it's morning sickness and I just keep saying I hope so, he persuaded me to take another test so I didn't go all day and finally tested about an hour ago and the test was really hard to read but looks like a faint positive we waited the 5 minutes and my OH could see it too but it was only a cheap test so not getting too excited yet and I'm gonna go get a FRER in the morning. Other symptom are BB's are much bigger that usual but the aching has now gone and I keep feeling dizzy and light headed. Finger crossed and I'll keep you updated when I test tomorrow.

Hi ladies well I have done another 2 tests a cheap one and a FRER and they were both BFN. I am still having loads of symptoms and my OH is convinced that we could still get our BFP this month and that it is just still too early to test. Thankfully have had no sickness today just feel really hot and BBs are still larger than normal and achey. The first test defo has a line on it though I know your not suppose to look after like 10 mintues but i can't help it. Trying my best not to test now until sat when AF is due, went to buy some more tests and they were all sold out of the cheaper ones. I've still got my finger crossed for this cycle. I am not half as bad with PMS as usual so the B6 must be working as I am usually moody and snappy but not this cycle. So even if we don't get that BFP I've found something to help when the witch is due.

Sounds promising Jemj!:winkwink: Those symptoms sound identical to the ones i had when pregnant with DS! I started out feeling like my period was coming except it didn't. My bb's continued to get more sensitive and had loads of cm. Headaches, dizziness, light headed and nauseated all day! Those were among my earliest symptoms so give a few days and test again. When is Af due?
Well as far as the ovacue goes I can't get over how easy it is to use. Suprisingly on monday I got a week of blue squares with my peak day being on saturday which puts me about a 5 days earlier than wat i had assumed i ovulated in earlier months. Im a little shocked because last month i had a 7 day luteal phase and if the monitor is correct i will have an 17 day luteal phase????:shrug:I figure i'll continue temping as a confirmation.
Jemj this may be your month!:happydance: Keep me posted on the symptoms and i'll do the same:dust:

Just goes to show we think we know what is going on with our bodies but sometimes we may have it wrong. Af is due tomorrow although I've had one cycle that was 32 days and one at 27 over the past 12 month but we can't always be like clockwork. I'm glad your finding it so easy maybe this will be your month. I'm nervous to test tomorrow oh is really excited. I don't remember many symptoms with my dd except larger bb's and the sickness didn't start until after I found out which was at about 6 weeks. I feel normal today no bloating that I usually get day before although I have been feeling really hot. Don't know if that's a symptom or not. Will let you know when I test tomorrow.

I'm nervous too!:haha: I must say i will be shocked if you dont get your :bfp: with those symptoms. Fingers crossed for you and a sticky bean! Let me know!:dust::dust::dust:

P.S. Good luck on that:test:

Well the :witch: got me on saturday. I was really gutted and down about it. i've got over feeling sorry for myself now and looking positive for this cycle. I've started taking soy today so hope this can help get us our BFP this month. I'm also gonna temp as never done this before it only came in the post today do you think tomorrow will be ok to start? I think that my symptoms were me getting sick but i ignored it thinking it might be pg symptoms. My OH really wants another baby and I feel like I've let him down this cycle. If it doesn't happen this cycle I'm gonna give up and just leave it to fate as something should have happend by now. I really hope it does happen though as I would find out around my birthday and would be the best present ever. :dust:

Try not to feel too discouraged Jemj.:hugs: I know its easier said than done but i completely understand the feeling. I couldn't help but assume this would be easy since with DS we weren't even trying but 10 cycles later every time AF shows her face im crushed.:cry: Plus it doesn't help that as every cycle passes you can't help but start to worry that something is wrong, get angry that it seems like everyone around you is getting preggers, or like it will never happen! Just try to stay positive and I can tell you the best thing you can do is start temping every morning. That way you can see if your ovulating, when your ovulating, and if your luteal phase is long enough. Starting today with BBT temping will be fine that still gives you a solid 12 days of temping assuming you ovulate around cycle day 16!
I just recently heard about soy isoflavones myself a couple days ago. Is this wat your talking about??:shrug: I was thinking about trying them next month if i dont get my bfp but i already told myself i'd go to my obgyn.:wacko: But im using the ovacue monitor, B6, and softcups this month so fingers crossed!:dust:

Thanks it's good to know that I'm not the only one feeling like this oh doesn't really understand how I feel everytime af shows up.yeah that's the soy that I'm taking. Hopefully it will help and will start temp tomorrow and pol from cd 12 incase the soy brings on ov early.

My temps are normally around 97.18 pre ovulation and 97.73 post ovulation.
I should be o'ing on the 10th so in a few days here. Dh however is working a goofy
7pm to 7am this week so we get to plan bd again this month. Let me know wat ur temps
are in a couple days and I think ur gonna be happy u decided to temp. Its been the
Most accurate for me thus far. I'm super excited to see if the soy works so let me know!
Baby dust!!!!

P.s. Sry I slacked on the animations this post but I'm writing from my blackberry

Good luck get BD my OH does crazy shifts 6am-6pm or 6pm to 6am so we have to plan BD as well I think this may be why it's taken so long. I'm sure working crazt shifts affects mens sperm. THink that I may do some research. Not sure if it's the soy or AF but I've been having really bad pain in my left ovary the past 2 days. I was suffering with this a lot last year and has an US in october last year and all was fine. AF has finally left the building today yeah. My OH thinks that I'm going a bit crazy with all the vitamins and temping and softcups but hopefully they will work this cycle.

I think i ovulated last nite?! WTF??:huh: I was not expecting this we bd'd on th 4,5, and 6 so wehn DH came home this morning i put him to work!:haha: I hope we caught it bcz it caught me completely off guard. I'll now for sure tomorrow if my temp is stil high but im pretty sure already.
As far as my hubby goes he always complains that our bding seems more like a science project but i tell him it could be worse! After all they have it made, we have enough stress in a day and remembering to temp, take pills, etc doesn't help.

By the way i love the softcups! Since my LP seems to be normal this month we'll see if they made the difference but i enjoy the fact it makes things less messy!:thumbup: How's the temping coming along?:winkwink:
Tons of baby dust! We both need that:bfp: this month jemj!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

I love the soft cups too. I've only got 3 left for this cycle so not sure when best to use them? My oh was the same about bd and we both got a bit fed up of it. He then decided that he didn't want to know any detail but last cycle he kept asking and was symptom spotting more than me. I think this is because his ex has recently told us that she's preg. He came home and said it really is everyone but us. Hope you caught that egg it's so hard bd when oh works shifts. I 'be only got a few more months left as we've decided on a family holiday to Florida in oct 2012 and we don't want the baby to be too young when we go so I really do need that bfp this cycle . It's been really easy to temp but it went up today and I'm still not really sure what to look for. I'm logging it with ff so hoping that will tell me. I really hope we both get our bfp this month we've waited long enough.

Me and dh just had a conversation about ttc last nite. I told him im pretty much getting annoyed with the whole thing because this was suppose to be a great experience and thus far its been anything but that. :nope:To make a long story short i had ds when i was 19 and in college so dh at the time was busy with school and work and i remained in school as well. My family wsn't really supportive as we were not married and we missed out getting to enjoy the pregnancy together with all the chaos of our families and busy schedules and i remained living wth my parents. Even after our son was born until the age of two he spent more time with my mom as i was trying to finish up college, doing clinical training and working part time. So we both graduated and DH got a good job and we were married april 2010! Everything seemed to be falling into place and we worked hard to get where we are today! So we were both extremely excited when we started ttc bcz we live together and things are under control so we could enjoy this pregnancy together and kind of savor it! And wouldn't you know now that were ready for this its been nothing but being crushed cycle after cycle!:cry: To top it off there have been numerous pregnancies in our family from "accidents" and meanwhile everyone who knows we are ttc seems to look at us like Wats taking so long? I can't help but to seem rushed.:shrug:
Anyway, im done rambling it just that i feel we both deserve it already i just hate getting my hopes up for a let done!
How have your temps been the last few days I'd like to see them?
Hugs jemj:hugs:, although i seem a bit negative today i always have hope!:winkwink:
:dust:

I feel exactly the same. My situation is a bit different we both have children from previous relationships both the same age there are only 6 days difference in age and we both had similar situations short relationship that resulted on pregnancy. I did get married to my dd dad although we split when she was 2. I have been with my oh now for 2 years and just know that he's the one from my previous bad relationships. We had a scare and possible miscarriage after we'd been together for about 6 month the doctor didn't test but said from the way I was bleeding I'd prob had a mc. We then decided to wait until after Xmas to try as we didn't want another august baby as we both already have children we thought it would happen straight away and now here we are stil no baby. He told loads of people an all our friends an family know we are ttc. My bff was the first to know that we were ttc an she has mow had here baby and he's 3 month old she wouldn't tell me when she found out cause she knew we'd been trying for so long. I agree we deserve our bfp I'll post a link to my ff when on laptop on iPod at the mo. My rant over

:hugs::hugs::hugs: hope your feeling better now and more positive. I'm really trying although think OH is coming down with a cold or something it better clear up by the time O happens.

Here's the link to my ff My Ovulation Chart

I think that I might start using the OPk's from tomorrow because read on another thread that a lady O on CD 6 when taking soy and really don't want to miss it.

I'm so gald that I have someone to ramble onto about my ttc journey I hope you don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->