anyone waiting for fluff??

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
omg its been 4 days !!!!i hate bank hols now!!!!!:haha::haha:

has anyone - like me been waiting for fluff over bank hol?? i'm so mugging my postie today!!!

i'm waiting for........

an eco bubs,
bb wet bag
mesh bag for washer
wipes

:happydance::happydance:

hope they come today, if i dont i think i'll :cry:

sara

xxxxxxxx

You'll have 2 Itti's on their way to you soon too (I know it'll be a long while before you can use them but all the same!!!)....add 'em to your list hun! :D

x

wohoo!! fanx hun getting even more excited now!! my postie has been n only has an effing letter!!

daisy is still on almost the smallest snaps on the small ittis at the mo!! (still crossing over the second tab thingy but only onto the firs snap on the other tab - does that make sense??)lol i'll take pix of her in the large ittis when i recieve them for comedy value!! :haha:

sara

xxxxxx

yeah I have 12 prefolds in the post somewhere and they did not arrive with Mr postie today :cry:

Also some new scissors and a rotary blade and some fabric

aww i hope your prefolds come tomorrow hun, i'm pissed mine didnt come this morning!! :grr:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

my lovely mr postie brought me an andy pandy wrap today yippie and now i've got some off laurie coming ooooo i can't wait x

I should have some fluff arriving in a few weeks time as I bought a custom slot for a bamboo night nappy and extra super pocket bamboo booster on Sunday :happydance:

hope your postie delivers tomorrow ladies :D i was lucky i received mine saturday :yipee: x x

Nothing coming to me right now...but soon :D

I hope everyone's comes tomorrow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->