Anyone waiting for their cycles to return?

babytots

Reaction score
Would be nice to have a wttc buddy to keep my spirits up. Son was born 22 months ago and no sign of af making her appearance. Did hope to be pregnant by now but it appears breastfeeding had other ideas. My son has pretty much stopped bf now so hoping my cycles return soon. x

I too am waiting for my cycles to return. I am also trying to loose weight as I really dont want to carry this excess weight from 2 pregnancies into a 3rd...

With DS1 my cycles returned at 14 months though they were pretty irregular at first. I weaned him at 18 months. If it takes that long this time, I think I'll be ok with that. It gives me a few months to get to a healthier weight.

Hopefully now your son has pretty much stopped, cycles will return soon :thumbup:

I want to start ttc for #2 in October but no sign of af, still breastfeeding my 10 month old but hoping it'll return soon. Hoping to continue bf until 18 months.
I hope yours returns soon

I'm still waiting over here too. Baby is nearly 7 months and started refusing to breastfeed at 4 months, so exclusively pumped until 6 months then started introducing formula. Pumped for the last time about 5 days ago so I think she will pay me a visit soon! Either way dh wants to wait until she turns 1 to try again, but once af is back I think I can convince him to try a bit sooner!

I too am waiting for my cycles to return. I am also trying to loose weight as I really dont want to carry this excess weight from 2 pregnancies into a 3rd...

With DS1 my cycles returned at 14 months though they were pretty irregular at first. I weaned him at 18 months. If it takes that long this time, I think I'll be ok with that. It gives me a few months to get to a healthier weight.

Hopefully now your son has pretty much stopped, cycles will return soon :thumbup:

Good luck with your weight loss hun hopefully you can get yourself as healthy as possible before you start ttc. Hope that your cycles return soon. Still no sign for me :( wish they would return it's getting harder and harder to see everyone's baby news on my fb and in real life. X

I want to start ttc for #2 in October but no sign of af, still breastfeeding my 10 month old but hoping it'll return soon. Hoping to continue bf until 18 months.
I hope yours returns soon

Thanks hun hopefully yours will return by October so you can start ttc :) hopefully mine will return soon. X

I'm still waiting over here too. Baby is nearly 7 months and started refusing to breastfeed at 4 months, so exclusively pumped until 6 months then started introducing formula. Pumped for the last time about 5 days ago so I think she will pay me a visit soon! Either way dh wants to wait until she turns 1 to try again, but once af is back I think I can convince him to try a bit sooner!

I hope af shows up for you soon and that you are able to convince your hubby to ttc a bit earlier then he wants to. X

I am waiting for my cycles to return, just to get my fertility back on track! we are unsure as to when is best to TTC#3, but we both know it's definitely on the cards!

With DS1 my first AF came at 10 WEEKS PP (despite EBF, and continued to BF until 10 months) and came every 26 days religiously!

I'm now 9 weeks PP and hoping AF makes a quick return soon so we can be ready to TTC when the time is right!

I am waiting for my cycles to return, just to get my fertility back on track! we are unsure as to when is best to TTC#3, but we both know it's definitely on the cards!

With DS1 my first AF came at 10 WEEKS PP (despite EBF, and continued to BF until 10 months) and came every 26 days religiously!

I'm now 9 weeks PP and hoping AF makes a quick return soon so we can be ready to TTC when the time is right!

Hope your af returns soon hun. With dd2 it came about 9 weeks pp, ds1 when he stopped bf at 1 year and nothing yet ds2 is 22 months. He's no stopped bf completely so seeing if that will make a difference and I have stocked up on agnus cactus too. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->