Anyone waiting to feel pregnant on there 2nd pregnancy??

florence_

mum of one
Reaction score
I felt pulling and a little nausea at first. Just getting to 5 weeks now feel nothing but sore bbs that have increased in size. I'm not moaning about lack of symptoms but is it because it's the 2nd and I'm so occupied with DS that I'm failing to notice? First pregnancy I felt every single symptom I know I'm still very early but i just don't feel pregnant . Feel like I need to test again!! Got my gp app on Wednesday so maybe it will feel more real then. It doesn't help that DH keeps asking if I want a beer etc hellloooo!!!! Grrr and we have told no one so I haven't had chance to have chats and things . Just feel a bit deflated!? Anyone else know what I mean? Xx

Meeeeee! I'm feeling exactly the same and hoping its not a bad sign! x

Wtbam maybe it's just cause we're so busy .. more so than last time... but I'd named my DS not properly just a pet name like little bean by this point last time and I just don't feel connected at the moment. This time next week I'll probably be vomiting past myself wishing I'd kept my mouth shut!! Xx

I'm on my third but I know what you mean about not feeling pregnant. The only major symptom I've really had so far is morning sickness and now tiredness is starting to kick in but otherwise I've felt fine. I get pains here and there but nothing like with my first two pregnancies. My bbs aren't even sore this time but I know that they are doing what they're supposed to because I've increased a cup size, at least. It could be that we are keeping busier or it could simply be that our bodies have already been stretched before and don't need to work as hard to do their jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->