Anyone Waiting Until April 2014?

xsugarplumx

Reaction score
I'd love to have a buddy who is waiting to try until April 2014! I'm finding it sooo hard to wait these measly 4 months, which I know is ridiculous, since a lot of girls have to wait 6+ months!

Thanks for reading, ladies!
xx

:flower::happydance:

I'd love a buddy too! It's getting harder. Sick of charting for contraception!

Well start ntnp in april

Especially as my cycles are a bit unpredictable as I'm still bfing. I just want to say the heck with it I don't care when I ovulate lets just bd whenever!!! This cycle I haven't od yet and I'm wondering if its an anovulatory cycle. I get those a couple times a year.

Why are you waiting?

My doctor wants me to cycle via birth control a few times cause I haven't ovulatedv since January because of my PCOS and wants my ovaries to shrink and get all the cysts out before trying

We're NTNP from February, but will start actively TTC (preseed, timing with o) in April... I already chart, but that's just for my own basic knowledge. For February and March we're going to BD when we want to, not worrying about if it does or doesn't happen, because our wedding is in April and then after the wedding, we'll get down to business.

:winkwink:

Hello I'm wtt until April 2014 as well, currently trying to save up enough money to be prepared

I welcome you both! Waiting can be so hard; but we all can do it!

Hi Girls, I'm WTT in April 2014 too. I am definitely going to TTC from the beginning, while DH will have a more laidback approach lol. I have waited so many years that I don't wanna keep waiting unnecessary months again if I can help it. I've been off birth control for 1,5 years already, I'm trying to lose weight and get my thyroid levels to an ideal number - my doctor just increased my dosage and we'll wait and see what happens. IF things go well and my weightloss goes well I will try and TTC already from March 2014 but April is a promise from DH.

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to sharing this journey with you all.

I welcome you both! Waiting can be so hard; but we all can do it!

It really is, which is why I've weasled my way down to NTNP in February and March. OH was reluctant, but I convinced him it was a terrific plan!

We STARTED out by saying we'd TTC one year after our wedding.... Then we decided we'd actually start the night of the wedding.... Then we said one month before, NO EARLIER!... and NOW we're NTNP from February.

:rofl: clearly waiting is not my strong point.

See I have been NTNP with DH since my courthouse wedding nearly 9 months ago. Nothing. Went to obgyn, now I'm on sprintex birth control till April 1st. Sad face!

Hi Girls, I'm WTT in April 2014 too. I am definitely going to TTC from the beginning, while DH will have a more laidback approach lol. I have waited so many years that I don't wanna keep waiting unnecessary months again if I can help it. I've been off birth control for 1,5 years already, I'm trying to lose weight and get my thyroid levels to an ideal number - my doctor just increased my dosage and we'll wait and see what happens. IF things go well and my weightloss goes well I will try and TTC already from March 2014 but April is a promise from DH.

I can totally relate with the not wanting to wait the unnecessary months. I've been waiting about a good 2 years, which I know is young, but hey I knew what I wanted, and hubby (who was boyfriend at the time) was okay with it LOL. Now that I'm finally at a stage where I kind of know where I am, I am just anxious with waiting! How much are you aiming to lose? I'm trying to lose some weight as well before April. :)

Hi girls, you're all going to think I am mad haha but we are wtt until april 2014 as i am already pregnant atm :blush: we are due mid jan with our first baby and want to get back on the BD wagon asap so hoping cycles are back to normal by then! Is everyone wtt for their first baby on here?

Hope it's okay ive joined, be nice to chat and have some ttc buddies ready for next time :thumbup:

Doyle x

Wow so soon after you want to try again! I don't think my body could handle that! Haha. Of course you can join! I'll be trying for my first!

Wow so soon after you want to try again! I don't think my body could handle that! Haha. Of course you can join! I'll be trying for my first!

Hi Sugarplum, thanks :haha:

Yep i know, especially as me and my body have found we do not like pregnancy at all haha. I love my baby and so grateful to be pregnant but god it's harder work than i imagined lol. Me and OH want at least 4 babies an he wants to be done when he is 35 (he has some sort of man type logic behind that one, i tend not to take too much notice when he talks so :shrug: lol) he's a couple years older than me (i'll be 27 this month) so may as well get on with it haha. How many babies are you wanting? Are you hoping for a boy or girl first or don't mind?

Doyle x

I want 3-5 but no more than 5! I want a baby boy first. :)

Well i'm probs bias cos we are having a boy but they are definately the best :haha: Seriously though we would love a little girl in there somewhere but chuffed we have gotten our little boy first, i have three older brothers myself and big bro's are the best :thumbup:

We can't settle on a definate number yet, we know we want at least 4 but i could not stop at 5, we would have to have 6 as i would not be happy with an uneven number haha. We are going to see once we get to four if we will conntinue on lol.

Have you any names picked out?

Doyle x

I actually have names picked out for both gender.

Boy: Bentley Warren
Girl:Aeriel Anastasia

I will be waiting until April 2014 for my first! Just need to buy a house first! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->