Anyone waiting until April 2014?

KelseyK

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

Is anyone waiting to try until AROUND April? I have a 5 month old son so I am waiting for him to get a little bit older AND I want to make sure all of the holidays are out of the way around the LO's due date!!

Anyone else???

Woohoo!! What are your reasons for waiting until April/May??

May works too because most likely the April cycle I am going to start with will be at the very end of April :)

I would try now but I really really want another homebirth and we have an HMO insurance. Hubby can change to ppo but only in July. So if I wait til April and if I were pregnant straight away I would be around 12 weeks in July when the first appt is normally.
The midwives take our insurance but have success with ppo only.
I have a midwife in an obgyn practice I suppose I could use and try now but Thorrin is quite a handful at this point so I figure the older he is the better but no older than 3 before the next baby.

I hope to be trying from April onwards :) I have some weight to lose first and I've worked out that should give me enough time to lose the weight. x

I would try now but I really really want another homebirth and we have an HMO insurance. Hubby can change to ppo but only in July. So if I wait til April and if I were pregnant straight away I would be around 12 weeks in July when the first appt is normally.
The midwives take our insurance but have success with ppo only.
I have a midwife in an obgyn practice I suppose I could use and try now but Thorrin is quite a handful at this point so I figure the older he is the better but no older than 3 before the next baby.

Well April sounds perfect for you! How was your first home birth experience? I think that's awesome you're doing it again!

I hope to be trying from April onwards :) I have some weight to lose first and I've worked out that should give me enough time to lose the weight. x

Woohoo!! Yay for April!! I would like to get down to my PP weight before I try again! That's another reason April is a good time for me... the Holidays DID NOT HELP!!!

My homebirth was beautiful and amazing. A textbook glorious experience!! Sorry to sound so pretentious haha. It was just wonderful. I would do it over and over.

im waiting as i am going to orlando in april, also me and oh hoping to buy our first house around then! very exciting year :)

April here. I just got my IUD out today so I can start tracking my cycles. I want to lose some more weight and also want the babies birthday after Jan. DS is in Nov, then Christmas, so I would prefer one after all that. :) I also need to build more time up at work so I can take more time off with the baby. I only had 5 weeks off after DS and it was too soon!

I want to work on my health before then. I am 35, so its crucial to me to get in the best shape I can and be eating right by the time I get pregnant.

It's going to go fast, and I want to try NOW, but I know I can't.

I am planning on starting TTC at some point after March - might be April. I'm finishing uni in March, so it will depend on the job situation. Also putting the house on the market, so looks like it'll be a busy time.

April here. I just got my IUD out today so I can start tracking my cycles. I want to lose some more weight and also want the babies birthday after Jan. DS is in Nov, then Christmas, so I would prefer one after all that. :) I also need to build more time up at work so I can take more time off with the baby. I only had 5 weeks off after DS and it was too soon!

I want to work on my health before then. I am 35, so its crucial to me to get in the best shape I can and be eating right by the time I get pregnant.

It's going to go fast, and I want to try NOW, but I know I can't.

That's pretty much what I'm doing as well! Well, I'm also waiting for my LO to get a little older :haha:

It's sooooo hard to wait!! April really isn't that far away though!

I am planning on starting TTC at some point after March - might be April. I'm finishing uni in March, so it will depend on the job situation. Also putting the house on the market, so looks like it'll be a busy time.

Woohoo!!

Oh yes, I know how it is when you put your house on the market, I'm a Realtor so I know how crazy it gets!!!

AFM- I went off birth control last night.. I can't take BC! It makes me sooo irritable, cranky, mean and TIRED! I had to go off of it.. I called my Dr and she is putting me on Metformin for my PCOS which apparently also helps you ovulate so I need to be careful until April! I'm hoping it works though and that my AF will start coming on schedule.

Didn't realize you had pcos too! Just saw your siggy. How long did it take you to conceive baby #1?? It took me 9 months and metformin to conceive DD

I've been off bc for a year; ttc for the last 6 months, however we have a vacation with friends planned in February and I would really like to avoid having a due date around Christmas so I am going take a break for a few months. I feel selfish taking a break after trying so hard : /

Didn't realize you had pcos too! Just saw your siggy. How long did it take you to conceive baby #1?? It took me 9 months and metformin to conceive DD

My 1st baby was a surprise, my 2nd baby took me a few cycles but I bought OPKs and Preseed and I got PG that cycle, the preseed really helped bc I don't really produce much ewcm.

I wasn't dx with PCOS until about a month ago so it's all pretty new to me. My cycles were always 29-35 days so nothing I was really worried about.. after my last PG though I skipped an AF and my Dr did tests and told me I have PCOS. I'm not sure if I have always had it or just developed it.

One of the reasons I am waiting until April to really try is that I want to give Metformin a chances and see if it will regulate my cycles. I want to try and get my AF back on track and try to figure out when I O before we actively TTC.

I've been off bc for a year; ttc for the last 6 months, however we have a vacation with friends planned in February and I would really like to avoid having a due date around Christmas so I am going take a break for a few months. I feel selfish taking a break after trying so hard : /

I feel ya! I just don't think we can do a Christmas baby, Christmas is crazy enough in our family as it is! We have a lot of birthdays between November and January.

Going to try April/May. Ordering opks to monitor ovulation etc. ds is 6 i am also 35 so need to get a move on. Had a mc few month ago & was back on bc but will try again this year & hopefully all going well will complete my little family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->