• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone waiting until April 2014?

Started tracking more signs this cycle and got an almost positive opk yesterday (I think if I don't get another dark line tomorrow I'll conclude it was indeed positive, today's was problematic because I forgot to check it after 3-10 mins and by the time I went back it had almost completely faded - control line too) and I was all excited and telling DH about how fertile I am at the moment and to avoid BD because I don't wnat an xmas baby and he was like " if we have a baby this year we can claim them on taxes next year" Lol.

I would really rather not have an xmas baby so next cycle is when I'll be putting him to work for real. SOOO CLOSE. If I O'd today/last night then I'll be early for my AF and that means we can start early. And that would mean that my oddly longer than normal cycle last cycle was a blessing because otherwise I would have had to put off TTC until May because they would line up with O'ing early early april and thus still having the liklihood of a Dec baby.

ERGH SO EXCITED

Good luck to all those waiting for April! I've considered the Christmas baby dilemma, but I feel if it's meant to be, it's meant to be, and I'll deal with it then! :) May end up with extra celebrations!

Getting closer ladies! When is your AF due this month? I'm due on 8th. Then we will be getting to work on our first month TTC! Yey! :)

Have you worked out when you will be testing approx?

Think AF is due 23rd April so will be testing around then!!

Xx

Nooooooooooo idea! Using OPKs and hoping to find out!

Only because my cycles are all over the map and usually anovulatory. :wacko:

I have no idea when AF will come either. I stopped BCP March 20th and don't know when I will ovulate but we are kinda trying to prevent until I begin a new cycle.

Got my first positive smiley on my clear blue digital. Worked it out to 28th December as a due date, so we're definitely hanging off for another month. First confirmation I've had, though, that I am actually ovulating, so feeling positive :)

Yay for ovulating Amyface! That's pretty comforting to know :)

I am feeling some fertile like cervix...but my OPKs are still neg. So annoying. Hoping to see my doc next week

In the last tww before ttc and totes feeling pregnant. No idea how it would have happened if I am because we barely bd'ed at all this month let alone near o time. Stupid pms then. Af due on the 9th,which is my half birthday and hubby will be gone for that weekend so we get started after that.... SO EXCITED!

DTD tonight too as I have super fertile signs... then I plugged it into FF and it said Due Date Dec 27th :shock:

Soooo, we'll see. I'm not very good at getting pregnant, so it's probably nothing to worry about! :haha:

I was wondering if I actually o'd early on Wednesday of this week as cm seemed to dry up after that (except a bit last night)... That would give an EDD of dec 25th ha ha :/

Still not sure if I already o'd or it's yet to come, or not at all! Who knows :/

Xx

Going to see my new ObGyn this morning to get the green light to start trying again!!! AF should be here on Sunday the 13th, and then we are on to TTC#1 after CP!! Woooo!

Hope AF turns up on time for you! Isn't it funny to be looking forward to AF arriving?! Lol I practically skipped out of the bathroom the morning mine showed up (not that that mood lasted long of course...!) lol

Xxx

CD1 here, af came a day early so I'm officially in a TTC cycle now! Yippee! Going to be doing the SMEP plan for longer cycles so starting on next week thursday I'll be going at it! woohooo
*babydust*

So last night I told DH that we might want to take a break because if we conceived EDD would be Dec 28/29... he's was like, "oh yeah. Just hold off then." We had been :sex: previous two days...

Then we get to bed and he's all over me like ketchup on a hot dog! :haha: There goes that plan :dohh:

FF gave me a "high" chance of conceiving b/c of all the bding we've been doing :shock:

AF showed!!! Leaving on our honeymoon in two weeks and that's right around when I will be O'ing! Woooooo!

Thanks ladies! I'm on CD2 today!! Going to start BD every second day starting CD4 or 5 depending on when AF takes a hike. From CD10 to CD16 we're going to BD everyday, and then back to every second day.

A honeymoon baby would be just perfect! I don't know if this time around things will be so easy for us, but who knows - maybe we're super fertile LOL. Just keeping my FX for the best.

FX and babydust to you all for April - when are you ladies testing??

Thanks ladies! I'm on CD2 today!! Going to start BD every second day starting CD4 or 5 depending on when AF takes a hike. From CD10 to CD16 we're going to BD everyday, and then back to every second day.

A honeymoon baby would be just perfect! I don't know if this time around things will be so easy for us, but who knows - maybe we're super fertile LOL. Just keeping my FX for the best.

FX and babydust to you all for April - when are you ladies testing??

I'm in a 2ww until we start trying. Decided to put off last cycle because it gave me Christmas Day as a due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"