Anyone waiting until October to concieve?

Mysticalrain

Reaction score
Just a we thread to find all my ttc buddies who are waiting until October. I did want to try sooner but for medical reasons need to wait! we can use this thread to write about all the things we are looking forward to doing when we are pregnant for example scans ect :) xxxxxxxx :baby::hugs:

If u mean this October then meeeee!!! My date is 11th for medical reasons

yup I do mean October im so impatient seems so far away! hehe cannot wait to officially ttc! I haven't set a date as such yet. I just know October is the month I need to wait to. Need to get a set of bloods done and once its been confirmed everything is all good then its go go from there. Is this your first baby your going to be trying for? :) x

Yeah will be first. I'm very excited, its felt so much more real in the last week n now I'm 7 weeks away its getting close, however if my cycle doesn't return after my treatment then I cud be waiting for ages, I think Il just trying to stay optimistic that it will come straight back and I can get my bfp early November so due in august which wud be lovely, wud love to ovulate straight away but I think it will take a few weeks MINIMUM so I'm just crossing my fingers really

H ladies I will be trying in October :) I'm looking forward to all the appointments hearing baby's heartbeat (best sound ever) and feeling baby moving

Count me in ladies I live in different country cant meet my DH until oct ...due to immigration issues
He was here few months ago for 45 days only and we tried our best ...but no sucess
good luck to all here

I'm an October hopeful as well! Though I might try to talk the hubby into trying in September while we're on our honeymoon, since I should be ovulating at the very end of our trip, or a day or two later.

I would like to start ttc in October but OH haven't given an answer yet, he just says things like "one day at a time" or we'll see. I wish he would give me answer already. A couple of times he's made comments that suggest he plans to start soon but I just don't know :shrug:

Could be october for me and hubby, but probably november. Depends on when he gets his ok with work (hes just started a new job and wants to pass probation period before we ttc)

fingers crossed for you itsnowmyturn sending baby dust your way :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx<3

H ladies I will be trying in October :) I'm looking forward to all the appointments hearing baby's heartbeat (best sound ever) and feeling baby moving

I know me too! I cant wait too! also scans and going to buy the babys stuff for the nursery love when all the stuff is brand new :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Count me in ladies I live in different country cant meet my DH until oct ...due to immigration issues
He was here few months ago for 45 days only and we tried our best ...but no sucess
good luck to all here

Aw hun hopefully it sorts itself out soon so you can start trying sending baby dust and luck your way too :) xxxxxxxxx:thumbup:

I'm an October hopeful as well! Though I might try to talk the hubby into trying in September while we're on our honeymoon, since I should be ovulating at the very end of our trip, or a day or two later.

Honeymoon would be a perfect time as you will be so relaxed away from the stresses of normal life. Quite a lot of people conceive on their honeymoon my sister in law did. so if your ovulating while your away this could be it :) GOOD LUCK hun sending baby dust your way enjoy your honeymoon also when it comes around :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<3

I would like to start ttc in October but OH haven't given an answer yet, he just says things like "one day at a time" or we'll see. I wish he would give me answer already. A couple of times he's made comments that suggest he plans to start soon but I just don't know :shrug:

Aw I feel for you hun. You would think it was the guy who was going to go through pregnancy and then eventually give birth. hopefully he comes around really soon hun sending baby dust into your OH's mind :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<3

Could be october for me and hubby, but probably november. Depends on when he gets his ok with work (hes just started a new job and wants to pass probation period before we ttc)

Well not long now :) heres hoping he gets kept on which im sure he will :) sprinkling baby dust your way:baby: xxxxx<3

Not long to go now, 6 weeks and 4 days for me, these next 3 weeks will fly by as well as I'm away so I will he on a 4 week count down when I get back and feeling how quick its goin from my last zoladex makes me realised that the final 4 weeks will go super quick

Yup just around the corner! it will fly in my son is away to be 2 soon and I simply cannot believe just how fast 2 years has went so 4 weeks will be nothing :O scary like! x

Haha mysticalrain you would think huh, I just wanna know what he's thinking. I'm gonna keep optimistic for October and maybe he will come around soon.

DH has agreed to TTC in October!! That's our one year anniversary, but I won't be fertile until two weeks after our anniversary but oh well! Now I'm getting excited and scared all at the same time :blush:

I'm another one waiting for October! Only 4.5 weeks to go:happydance:
I'm already thinking of ideas for decorating the nursery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->