Anyone wake up in a cold sweat or clammy feeling? UPDATE BFP

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
Yesterday at 6 dpo I woke up in a cold sweat...more like a clammy feeling all over my body. I took two naps and the same thing happened after each. My hands were super clammy also. Today at 7 dpo I woke up regular. Anyone else?

:dust::dust::dust:

Me! Everyday For the last 5-6days so since 6-7dpo. I seem to get it every tww tho! Drives me nuts! I also had it in pregnancy w my son tho. Pregnancy symptoms are almost identical to AF symptoms for me so far anyways, especially early on!

Me! Everyday For the last 5-6days so since 6-7dpo. I seem to get it every tww tho! Drives me nuts! I also had it in pregnancy w my son tho. Pregnancy symptoms are almost identical to AF symptoms for me so far anyways, especially early on!

Thanks that is crazy! Then when you get pregnant, and if you have an early loss, those symptoms seem to become part of your next 2ww so it's crazy.

Just wanted to update and let anyone know who is searching that I did get my BFP today at 7 dpo using Wondfo so of course very faint. I also had brown spoting 3 to 5 dpo that totaled the size of a quarter. I also have pregnancy brain right now and feel like my nose is about to bleed. Felt this way for the past hour. Baby dust ladies!

And yup..even with my chart looking like that lol

Congratulations!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->