Anyone wanna join my in the TWW AGAIN!!!!! Early NOV Testers????

Thanks gsm, I'm 9 dpo, the last three cycles since my last chemical I've spotted at first 10 then 6 now 9 dpo, all bright red and leading to AF, I've never had ib but thanks for your thoughts. Wishing you lots of luck xxx

hi girls due af on the 3rd, all tests BFN so far. extremely sore boobs since last week.

hello! Due for af anywhere from the 1st to the 6th XD Took one test this morning and got a BFN >.< Hopefully I just tested too early. Had slight cramping but that's it.

Hey ladies!!! :flower:
I'm 13dpo and due to start AF on the 3rd....but I'm very hopeful about this cycle. :)

Ok, so symptoms:
BBs very tender for several days..
I've been crazy thirsty the past few days..
Uterus has mild pressures and sort of aches, but nothing at all like AF cramps..

I had some brown spotting in my cm on the 30th, then a couple times today when I wiped.

This is my thread...if there's anyone here with implantation bleeding experience, please tell me if you think this could be it!! :D
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2249525-ib-warning-photo-included.html

I'm testing tomorrow morning!!
Hoping we all get BFPs this cycle!!!!
FX! :happydance:

Count me in too. I'm 7dpo, with AF due on 8th.

Really not feeling it this month, not even my usual psycho phantom 2WW symptoms.

Another :bfn: this morning, at 14dpo...
...BUT its only the 3rd day past my first bit of brown in my cm...which I'm hoping was implantation bleeding. :)

So I'll test again in 2 days, if the :witch: doesn't show...

I'll join in. 30 day cycle ovulated early on cycle day 10 or 11. I am 12-13dpo And period is due on the 10th want to hold back testing. But may do one on the 5th

Hey, I'll join you! I'm 9dpo here. A few cramps. Break outs, Heart burn is really bad now. Cervix is high soft Nd still fairly closed. Creamy White cm Took a test this morning and got bfn. Af is due this Friday. I feel as though there's still hope. How is everyone feeling? Baby dust!! Xx

I'll be testing in around Wednesday! I just had some light spotting yesterday and thought I would be out but I didn't start. I took an inplantation test and based off my last missed period and ovulation day that was the day I would have most likely implanted so fingers crossed!!!

Hi Ladies! Can I join too?
I'm on a medicated cycle so my RE will do a blood pregnancy test on 11/5. I'm trying not to test before that and doing my best not to symptom spot (which is SO hard)!!!!

I'll be testing in around Wednesday! I just had some light spotting yesterday and thought I would be out but I didn't start. I took an inplantation test and based off my last missed period and ovulation day that was the day I would have most likely implanted so fingers crossed!!!

Oh, good luck!!!!! :happydance:
I had my very first implantation bleeding this cycle, too!!!
Not the sweetest way to announce their presence, but at least we know they're in there!!!

I hope we both get super sticky beans!!!!
:hugs:

Hey, I'll join you! I'm 9dpo here. A few cramps. Break outs, Heart burn is really bad now. Cervix is high soft Nd still fairly closed. Creamy White cm Took a test this morning and got bfn. Af is due this Friday. I feel as though there's still hope. How is everyone feeling? Baby dust!! Xx

There is DEFINITELY still hope!!! :D
9dpo is super early!

I only started seeing implantation bleeding at 11dpo this cycle, so I'm waiting to let the hCG levels rise enough to be picked up on a HPT.
It's torture, we all know, but if you caught the egg this month, all it needs is time. :)

FX for you!!!
:hugs:

Hey so I got two bfn today. 10dpo if I'm right when I ovulated. No change in symptoms as I posted earlier but like you say nmv just gotta wait and see if af arrives. Do you believe in any of that cervical positioning stuff? X

Hey so I got two bfn today. 10dpo if I'm right when I ovulated. No change in symptoms as I posted earlier but like you say nmv just gotta wait and see if af arrives. Do you believe in any of that cervical positioning stuff? X

For planning BDing, YES!!
If its High Soft and Open, combined with eggwhite cm, you're good to go!

For symptom spotting in the TWW, no...
So far as symptoms, I look out for anything that is unusual compared to my other cycles...which is how my current cycle is playing out....very differently than usual!

If AF shows up for over here, it will be a very cruel joke my body has been playing on me the last several days!!

I'm 11 dpo, today, and no implantation bleeding or cramping. Maybe it's still possible! My cycles have been a little irregular and I never got any DARK positives with OPKs this month, so my O date could be a little off (turning this two WW into a three WW..ugh). BFN this morning, but still hoping that AF doesn't show her ugly face this week! I've been feeling a little emotional with a few other...here's to hoping it's a baby and not PMS (or me just imagining things).

Good luck to everyone!

11dpo. Thanks for the support everyone! I'm still in the game until af comes. Hopefully there's just not enough hcg yet. Fingers crossed we all get bfp! X

:bfn: this morning at 16dpo....then I realized my test strips expired this month!.. :dohh:

Testing again tomorrow morning with a brand new expensive HPT, which I will pick up from the store tonight!! This is assuming the dreaded :witch: keeps her distance.

I'll be honest ladies, I'm starting to get a bit discouraged over here...

Hopefully the expired strips are to blame and good news is soon to come!

I'm 13dpo today which means af is due tomorrow but I have little or no symptoms of either pg or af:shrug:

Past few days I've had some cramps and cm that is like ewcm but white with globs (sorry tmi) With DD I had IB on 11 dpo, was really tired and cried when I took my bra off cos bbs were so sore, but right now...nothing ...idk either way.

Hi All!!

I'm 11dpo- BFN. The last time I was pregnant I didn't have a bfp til 12 dpo- but that was ectopic so not a good model for me! FX!! I've stocked up on the 10mIU sure predict tests... last time they were positive before the FRER. I am addicted to taking them! I think I took 3 today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->