Anyone wanna join my ttw? (I'm 7dpo)ttc#5

Summer2105

Reaction score
Hi. My husband and I started ttc #5. This is our first cycle (30-33 day cycles). Just going off my period app for ovulation and checking cm. I believe I ovulated on April 3rd, so currently 7dpo. The days are dragging until test day! I'm hoping to hold out until 11dpo (Saturday). That's usually when I've gotten BFP in the past. If we don't succeed this month I plan to temp and use opks. Anyone else around 7dpo and wanna wait with me!? I have 17 IC, 2 FRRR, 2 CB, 3 CBDwCD, and 2 dollar store tests on stand by. Lol.

My kids are DD 11, DD 6, DS 3, DS 2. MC @12 weeks between baby #2 and #3 due to high thyroid levels.

Hey, 7/8 dpo here too!!!! Ive been testing already though just for the hell of it haha xxx

I think I'm around 9dpo. I'm trying to hold out till Friday possibly sat to test. I've only got one test so don't want to waste it. We have been trying since last august. Good luck ladies x

Ttc # 3, this is 2nd cycle. First was a MC.

I'm 9dpo today. Trying to hold out til friday (DHs orders:haha:)
Good luck ladies:dust:

I think I'm around 9dpo. I'm trying to hold out till Friday possibly sat to test. I've only got one test so don't want to waste it. We have been trying since last august. Good luck ladies x

Good luck! Only a couple more days!

Ttc # 3, this is 2nd cycle. First was a MC.

I'm 9dpo today. Trying to hold out til friday (DHs orders:haha:)
Good luck ladies:dust:

Haha. Good luck mrsmummy.

My husband knows I have all these tests but I won't show him anything unless I know for sure. Actually my plan, whenever I do get a b fp, wait until I get a bfp on a digi, place it in the bathroom with a paper towel over it, call my husband in and fell him I just took the test but am too afraid to look. He'll see it say "PREGNANT". Probably kinda lame but I wanted to make it fun considering we're trying so it's not really a surprise ya know. Anyone else doing something to announce it to your husband's or do they sit with you while you test??

Aww that's a sweet thought :)
Id love to do something special but i dont think i could keep it from him if i even saw the faintest line :haha:

I’m only on 3dpo and already going nuts!!! :wacko:

This is our first month of actually “trying” and I know implantation shouldn’t have even happened yet but I’ve had cramps for the last couple of days, been really emotional and just had this weird fluttering feeling in my uterus area... like butterflies... such a weird feeling I can’t explain... lots of Creamy CM... I’m praying so bad it’s my turn. I’ve waited 6 years to just get to this point!!

Good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone else!!! :happydance:

Hi I am also 3dpo. I am having cramps in uterus and twinges in my breast last few days my appetite has increased like it would before my af. Which af is far away from now. So symptom spotting here we go. Lots of baby dust

I think i see something.... I think i have constant line eye :haha:

I always have line eye. I don't believe it until it's totally clear! I'm not sure if I really ever have cramps. I have such a high pain tolerance (I have a herniated disc and I'm in pain everyday. It's not totally unbearable anymore but it's still enough pain) so I think now that we tried this cycle I'm paying more attention to my body. I've had cramps and twinges. I usually have no symptoms af is coming until I see blood. I hope I haven't gotten my hopes up too high this month. It's only our first cycle and I know it can take a while. Fingers crossed for us all!

ive opened it on my laptop now and i see something little! probably line eye though! im looking forward to testing (even thought im secret testing from the partner) Mrs Mummy I think i am replying to you on lots of different threads haha xx

Today is the start of 9dpo. It's almost 1am and I can't sleep. I took a IC and it was a BFN. Not even a shadow. I know it's early. The earliest I've gotten a bfp was 10dpo I think. That's only 24 hours away but I'm not feeling very optimistic. But then I know some times you can get a later bfp. I kinda thought I might of ovulated a day or 2 sooner too so maybe I'd get a bfp now. Ugh I'm just driving myself crazy. I'm not gonna test until Saturday the 14th. I should be 11dpo and 2/3 days before missed period.

Here's my tests. Top is 2dpo. Just wanted to take one and make sure it was stark white. It was! There's a dent in it from putting it in my drawer. 2nd is 6 dpo then 7dpo then this am at the start of 9dpo. There looks like a shadow on the last one but I have line eyes all the time!

Attachments

• 20180412_013953.jpg
    20180412_013953.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 8
  • PicsArt_04-12-01.39.18.jpg
    PicsArt_04-12-01.39.18.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 9
I think I see it 2! Good luck! I think I'm gonna cave an test today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts