Anyone wanna trade?

Hangin_On_AGS

Reaction score
Now that I'm further into my first tri my girls finally have gone up a size yet I haven't gotten the gusto to go go buy new bras. Partially because bras my size are $40 bucks a pop. I got cleared for a reduction after my first when I ended as a 40f now I'm already measuring a 42 g with my first I went up two cup sizes and stayed there. I've been putting off a reduction because I want to be able to nurse my future children. Sorry for the rant. I just wish they werent growing anymore. So any ladies want to trade or take some of mine I'd be very grateful

I'm sorry for how you feel, but honestly, good for you for waiting until after you had children. I didn't wait, had a reduction, had some little complications, and was unable to breastfeed my son which sent me into a depression because I desperately tried everything for so long. I know they are annoying now, but soon you can trade them in and it will be worth the wait!!! :hugs:

And of course a reduction doesn't always mean inability to breastfeed but there is that risk. I didn't think hard enough about it and was sad I missed out on that for smaller boobs when I could have waited.

thank you! One of my coworkers had a reduction and couldn't nurse. We arnt 100% sure this is our last buy this is making me think a lot harder about if it is or isn't.

I feel your pain. I started off a 34G and am already a 36H. There is only one store near me (well, an hour away) that sells bras in cup sizes bigger than a G and yeah, they cost a fortune.

I'm living in two (wear one, wash one) and girding myself for the next trip up to "invest" in (heaven help me) an I/K.

I feel your pain. I started off a 34G and am already a 36H. There is only one store near me (well, an hour away) that sells bras in cup sizes bigger than a G and yeah, they cost a fortune.

I'm living in two (wear one, wash one) and girding myself for the next trip up to "invest" in (heaven help me) an I/K.

I'm a similar size to you at 32GG...where do you get your bras? I don't think I'll bother buying another proper fitted one before this baby is out and I've fed them for a few months, and in that time the ones I've got and maybe some maternity/nursing ones from the NCT shop will have to do, but I definitely need a few new ones after all is said and done. I've also been thinking about getting a reduction once I'm done having babies, but that's a few years and a few thousand pounds away yet. :( I think we'll stop at two kids, but because of the breastfeeding issue I'd rather wait a bit longer to make sure.

Debenhams. They have one or two ranges that go up to J (for Jings!). There's a really soft t-shirt type one that goes up to H. It only comes in white and cream and it's a bit granny-chic... but it's SOOO comfy!

I tried John Lewis, Marks & Sparks, BHS and Jenners and got nowhere. Bravissimo had bras in bigger sizes... but I found the fabrics all a bit scratchy. My poor boobs need a soft hug these days :winkwink:

Its stupid how reassuring your responses are. I never thought I would be so upset over my breasts and bras. I really appreciate you ladies posting I needed the reassurance I wasn't alone. I found a bra that still works for now thank god I can put off bras for a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->