anyone want 2 boys???

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
hi,

i am seriously annoyed with my 2 boys. the have spent today being little sods!!!

they have scared my dog by hugging her round the neck (this wasnt done to be nasty). they went out in the garden and have pulled half the foam that covers the trampoline spings to bits, dug a LARGE hole in my lawn and then used the mud and some water they found to make lovely patterns on the patio and table.

they have filled the bbq pit with sand and "dropped" the shelves down behind it (its brick built and against a wall with a brick width gap - too small for me too get down to retrive said shelves). they got the neighbours kid in trouble by shouting over the fence at him.

i have just gone to bath them to find my sink full of water and toddler toilet wipes - theres none left in packet, and the toilet roll was also "floating" on the top. the bathroom towel is covered in mud. the bath had to be cleaned b4 i could put them in it as they have emptied nearly every bottle of shampoo/bubble bath into it.

and then they have the cheek to ask WHY I AM MAD AT THEM!!!

oh dear, what little terrors!!

kids get up to so much mischief,think it's you who needs a bath... a nice long soak!! hope your day starts to wind down soon!

xXx

they are bathed and in bed. they know they have pushed me to far today. thing is they are 6 and 3 and bounce off each other. when i suggested a nice game of snakes & ladders you would have thought i suggested climbing a mountain or something!

I hope today has been better for you than yesterday was, i've 2 boys too so i know what little buggers they can be x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->