Anyone want to do the shred with me?

I seem to be gaining despite doing the shred, improving my diet and drinking more water. And not gaining muscle - my waist and hips have in increased and my jeans are tight, as well as the scales showing I've put on weight.

I hate the implant.

Just a little update, couldn't finish the shred due to ongoing leg injury. However, am not too disappointed, as I've still lost 8 pounds with small changes to my diet this month!

I'm joining aswell just did my first work out I made it 15 then baby cried stopped for 2 minutes to settle n pushed through I'm coupling it with my body by vi hoping it'll push me past the 25:I've already lost! !

Hi ladies! Not been on here in a while, but wanted to post about the 30 day shred, and then seen this thread!

I'm on day 15 at the moment, and honestly, I've noticed massive improvements! I realised after movinng on to level 2 that I hadnt been pushing myself enough, and now sweat buckets after the 20mins is up. I can't praise the dvd enough, and I'm only half way through.

Keep going everyone, I'm starting to feel fitter than I have in years, so it's worth the 20mins of pain! :)

Hey ladies, can I join? I'll be starting the shred on Friday! I'm looking forward to it, even though I've heard it's pretty brutal.

Hello!! I've just done my first session! 20mins was great as LO was happy to watch her dear old mum but i don't think she would have stayed entertained much longer, lol!!

For those who are half-way/ finished will it help with my jelly belly or should i try adding in extra exercises for that?

I started the Shred yesterday - as pp said, LO was quite happy to watch!

I did it 2 years ago before I got married and got in really good shape. LO is 5 months old and i weigh less now than I did before I had her, but my body has TOTALLY changed - wobbly belly and back fat eugh

I am hoping this helps and then I'll move onto 6 pack in 6 weeks and the banish fat DVD!

I've just ordered it after reading this thread, I'm so unfit it's going to be tough but I'm determined to do it!
I've been doing slimming world and have lost 12lb in three weeks which I'm really pleased about but I really want to get fitter so we can TTC this year!

i'm almost finished :woohoo: towards the end i've been getting a bit bored of it and instead joining in doing p90X with my OH haha done yoga for 30mins this evening and done 10mins of turbofire in the afternoon

I was doing reli well at the shred and noticed myself reli slimming down and my clothes were so much looser but ive recently moved house and been eating reli badly :( and noooo shred ! But ive the dvd player hooked up now and getting stuck bk in , beach bod here i come lol !! I know im guna be sore tomorrow bt itll be worth it wen i start seeing changes !

So thats day 2 of the shred done and dusted , cant say im too pleased tho ! I have got sooooo unfit ! Had to keep pausing and was so breathless ! It was agony ! Getting my ass in gear now tho , going to go a walk this evening when LO is with her dad and start eating gud again ! I can do thiss lol hows everyone else getting on ?

After day 1 is was really up for day 2, wow! did that hurt!! really wanted to keep going but then day 3 came and went without any shred although i did take LO and the dogs for an hour and a half walk then was out all day yesterday.
Shall try and do day 3 today but after only 3 hours sleep due to LO teething and getting a cold overnight it may have to wait till DH is back this evening by which time i'll have no motivation left!

I'm on day 5 and it's not as hard as the first few days - I have got so unfit and I have zero flexibility!

Had a bad food day yesterday but back in track! Aiming to lose 6 lbs by easter which will be my goal weight - just need to sort out my body shape then!

Since havin LO I have a wobbly belly and fat under my arms/back!

Hey ladies, thats me just finished Day 24, and I've moved up to level 3!

I couldnt even do the proper push ups on level 1, I was so unfit, but today I managed to do the full walking push ups on level 3!! Cant believe how much my strength has improved, and yours will to if you stick with it! Think I'll post before and after pics once I'm done, really impressed with this DVD!

I couldnt even do the proper push ups on level 1, I was so unfit, but today I managed to do the full walking push ups on level 3!! Cant believe how much my strength has improved, and yours will to if you stick with it! Think I'll post before and after pics once I'm done, really impressed with this DVD!

I'm so pleased to read this! I'm on day 3 (haven't actually done it yet today though!) and have been feeling really deflated about how hard I found it but I'm determined to keep at it now!

i was shit at push ups but its mad how much you improve. I've been doing p90x along side 30ds and my god! My calves seem defined now hah! Getting sick of Jillian though so I'm moving onto more p90x

I'm so pleased to read this! I'm on day 3 (haven't actually done it yet today though!) and have been feeling really deflated about how hard I found it but I'm determined to keep at it now!

Honestly hun, keep going with it! I started it first before christmas, but then stopped after about day 7. I got real motivation to start it again, after seeing photos from over the holidays :(

I stayed on level 1 for maybe 10 days, then did level 2 until yesterday (Day 24) it's amazing how quickly you will start to feel stronger, and I just needed to give myself the push to keep going. Now I love my wee routine- I get up in the morning, feed the babba, then put him in his walker and get the dvd on! I find after doing the dvd aswell, that I stick to healthy eating for the day, as I dont want to undo the good work I've put in, by eating rubbish!

Think I've maybe lost about half a stone so far, but I've definitely toned up, I can feel my hip bones again, and my thighs are toning :)

Keep it up ladies! (sorry if I sound a but like Jillian, her words must be rubbing off, ha!)

Today is Day 8 on level 2 for me. Even though I can do all of the moves now I'm still finding this level killer, mainly on my shoulders, I think it's all of the plank moves :wacko: xx

Natalie well done !! Thats given me loads of inspiration. I was doing so well and seeing results then i slacked the last 3 weeks and eating reli unwell . Im on day 5 today , after having a break sat and sun , the weekends throw me !!
Been eating well today and just did a good walk , ill do my dvd this evening before dinner :)

Hows everyone else getting on with it now x

Hey ladies! Hows everyone getting on?

I've just completed Day 28, and will post a photo thread later to show results! (I'm going away this weekend, so wont wait til day 30 to post!)

I've lost 2inches round waist
I've lost half a stone
I never measured anywhere else at the start, but I think the photos show a change in my hips and thigh size!

My bum isnt podgy anymore!! It actually feels hard :)
My bingo wings are almost gone- no more massive wobble!

I'm gonna keep going with the shred, as I only started level 3 a few days ago, so havent yet mastered it, lol.

Keep going with it everyone, it really really works if you stick with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->