anyone want to have a peek at my chart please

hereitgoes

TTC #1
Reaction score
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d261b

I should prepare for AF right? Thanks in advance. Im havnig such a tough month this month :cry:

it does look like if u temp still drops ur af will come :hugs:

hello :flower:

How long is your cycle? It might be AF on her way or if your cycles are long- implantation can happen at 9dpo. :hugs:

my cycles vary but my LP is always around 12 days.. Yesterday I had diarrhea (sorry for TMI!) and cramping.. I was hopeful .. but this morn Im thinking once temp drops the game is up.. I though IMP temps went way lower... like right down? Thanks xxxx

Well, I know it doesn't go way low for everyone, some don't even see a temp dip at implantation. :hugs:

You are right that in most cases a temp dip towards the end of your cycle means AF, but FX she doesn't catch you!

thanks you pop.. Im just going to get on with the crazy busy day I have ahead and try forget about it.. In one way temps suck but at least Im kinda forewarned now when the stupid witch arrives.. cant get my head around this ... onto cycle 6 now.... Its like life is on hold since xmas! xx

I know what you mean, TCC is taking over my life! I also agree that a temp drop is a nice warning of the evil witch!

I'm trying very hard to work on my PMA- so today's PMA for me is- not trying to avoid getting excited or worrying, but working on being ok with the outcome of every month. The odds are more and more in our favour each month! So another BFN means you are closer to a BFP!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know what you mean, TCC is taking over my life! I also agree that a temp drop is a nice warning of the evil witch!

I'm trying very hard to work on my PMA- so today's PMA for me is- not trying to avoid getting excited or worrying, but working on being ok with the outcome of every month. The odds are more and more in our favour each month! So another BFN means you are closer to a BFP!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

You are so sweet that is such a positive and helpful way of looking at it!! Thanks so much xxx Its going to happen!! Youre on cycle 3 of ttc? xx

:flower: I'm glad I could help :hugs: It is hard to stay positive, but must be done!
Actually...I'm only on cycle 2 TCC :blush: and it's already driving me a bit loopy!
I'm like a crazy baby making woman! This month is easier than last month when I was worrying about everything in my body working properly.

Now I'm temping and it's quite reassuring...but I must exercise my PMA at all times! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->