Anyone want to join me for TTC in April?

juhnayrae

Reaction score
So, DH and I decided it's time to start ttc #2!! We got pregnant last time with Femara + IUI, so we're doing that again this time around. Just started Provera 3 days ago! I'm excited, but feeling kind of nervous. We had a chemical last month, which made us go back and see our RE.

Anyone else want to join me?

Sure! I am CD4 today and on Femara myself but no IUI. Due to the cost, I would rather wait on IUI as something to only do if it's absolutely necessary. This will be our 19th month TTC #1.

I was able to get pregnant in December but it was ectopic. So, now we're just doing the same thing and hoping to get lucky again.

:happydance:Sure! CD2 today.. This month will be our first try, so im so excited:happydance:

Yes! :) first month with chlomid!! Just finishing last day of tablets to induce period so should be ready to ovulate in about 2 weeks all being well!
GL everyone!

I'll join in! CD5 today. First month trying for our first! Been off the pill for almost a year and planning to have this be the month we start trying for a couple years.

Did a full chart in February and everything looked great, and a casual chart last month that looked good. Going to start temping tomorrow until confirmed O, and BDing every day starting Sunday.

Kindara predicts O for the 8th and period tracker predicts it for the 10th. When I did my feb chart I had a temp dip on the Kindara predicted day followed by a steady rise and a spike on the period tracker predicted day haha! Last month EWCM, small cramps, and positive OPKs on the same two days (no temping), so I'm just planning to BD daily from the 5th-11th or so depending on what my body is telling me!

I'm so impatient to start trying I can't imagine what the TWW will be like! Baby dust to all!

I'll join you ladies although I am a little behind you all. I am still waiting on AF, the witch is due around April the 6th. Never been so impatient to see the her as now! April will be our first month ttc no 2. I'm super excited!
Babydust to all of us!

I'm a little behind too, still waiting on AF as well. I should start it sometime next week! If things go according to plan, we'll do an IUI at the end of April.

Hi girls! I'll join in too, if you don't mind! Although I'm in the same position as snufflepop, waiting for AF to return, it's due on the 11th April! It will be our first month ttc for #1. Excited and nervous all at the same time! Good luck to you all xx

Hi ladies! I'd like to join too! AF arrives today and this is the first month of TTC number 2. Very exciting! heres to an exciting month ahead!

Thanks for joining me! I'm so ready for AF to get here already so we can get started…I'm starting to feel super impatient! :wacko:

I'll join. AF due in 2 days. I'm going to start temping also

Hi ladies! Can I join? 8th month ttc #1 cd2!! I'm trying to temp (I have trouble remembering) Using cbfm, preseed, and when fertile time comes around after bding going to dr to test to make sure everythings good!

I'll join!! I am waiting AF as well. I am actually CD 39 and late with BFNs. I haven't decided if I am going to go right back to the FS or try temping one month and see what happens. Leaning more toward going to FS. Since our daughter was born, we have just been NTNP (she will be 2 in May). We did one round of fertility in November and it didn't work. I got emotional so we decided to wait. ---I'm ready to try again. :) Anxious and excited to begin this journey with you ladies!

I'll join you guys! :wave:
This is our second month ttc #2.

I'm currently on cd10 out of a 27-29day cycle. I usually O between cd14-16. I'm temping & using opks as well.

Hi everyone! Thanks for joining! Still waiting on AF… :/

I would love to join too :) I'm CD 1 and it's our 3rd cycle ttc #2.

juhnayrae Do you know for sure af is coming?

What cd is everyone today and how are you feeling?
What do you ladies use? We use preseed, I'm starting to temp and use cbfm, bd every other day, and keep legs up during fertile window.
What do you ladies think during fertile window bd every day or every other? I can't decide if we should every day or every other.

Right now I am cd3 and impatient for my fertile window already!

juhnayrae Do you know for sure af is coming?

What cd is everyone today and how are you feeling?
What do you ladies use? We use preseed, I'm starting to temp and use cbfm, bd every other day, and keep legs up during fertile window.
What do you ladies think during fertile window bd every day or every other? I can't decide if we should every day or every other.

Right now I am cd3 and impatient for my fertile window already!

I am CD8 today and I am finishing up femara today so I should be ovulating by CD14-15. My hubby and I dont use anything special, outside of the fertility meds I am prescribed. But I do chart. :) And we try to BD every other day from the time I stop femara until O day. I've heard that is better for the guy because he gets time to replenish his sperm on the days off.

What is femara? I saw your post this is your 19th month trying, how did your previous ones go/ when did you go to the dr and start meds etc if you dont mind me asking!

What is femara? I saw your post this is your 19th month trying, how did your previous ones go/ when did you go to the dr and start meds etc if you dont mind me asking!

Femara is an off-label med used to help you ovulate!

Well, here is my TTC story thus far.... I started TTC back in September 2013, had taken out my BC impant in August. I started charting right away and the first few month of TTC went fine. I had a 31 day cycle and then a 35 day cycle, then all of the sudden I went several months without ovulating at all. I ended up going to a OBGYN and she did some blood work and an ultrasound to see what was going on. She did note that I had a lot of cysts on my ovaries. I asked her if I had PCOS and she told me flat out that I didn't. She prescribed Provera to me to try and "reboot" my cycles and I finally had a period from the provera. At that point, my cycle had been 90 days long. After taking the provera, my next cycle had gotten to something like 45 days long with no sign of ovulation. I had done some research on my own and saw that I had 2 out of 3 of the indicators for PCOS, which would classify me as having it. So, I decided to get a second opinion and made an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist.

I was able to get into a RE before the year mark because I had not had a period in 6 months by the time I got in to see them. When I came in, they looked at the exact same blood and ultrasound results and determined that I did, in fact, have PCOS. My FSH and LH were completely off balance and my insulin was through the roof (even though my blood sugar was fine). So, she prescribed me Metformin and several weeks later, I ovulated on my own again.

So, for the next 4 or 5 cycles, I just took metformin and while I was ovulating on my own again, my ovulation days were getting longer and longer out. I had started at CD19 and it was now CD45 before I was ovulating. So, I went back in to the RE and we both agreed that I should go on ovulation medication so that I could time BD better. (Since it's impossible when you have no idea which week is your fertile week)

I went on Femara in October of 2014 and during my November '14 cycle, I switched REs because I moved several hours away. Before I had switched, we were looking to see if I had ovulated yet but the ultrasounds showed that my follicles weren't big enough and I had also not gotten my temp rise yet, so I was sure I hadn't ovulated yet. Went in to the new RE, did another ultrasound, and he also wasnt sure that I had. He wanted to put me on a new dose of Femara but they always do a blood pregnancy test to be absolutely sure you aren't pregnant before putting you on Femara. I got a call later that day and I was told that I was pregnant. Which, I didn't believe because no one, including myself had thought that I ovulated yet to even get pregnant. But, apparently I did, because I was pregnant. But, I went in for the next blood test 48 hrs later and I found out I was going to lose it.

During this time, my ovary had also swollen to 4 times its size and it was at risk of twisting on itself or to continue leaking a bunch of fluid into my pelvic cavity. For some reason, I was not miscarrying properly so they scheduled a D&C. When we got the results of my D&C back, it was shown that there was absolutely nothing in my uterus. So, we were certain that my pregnancy was ectopic. I immediately had to rush to the hospital and take methotrexate and after that I finally miscarried completely.

After that, i had to wait one cycle before TTC and I also had to do a HSG test to make sure that my tube wasn't damaged from the ectopic. Which it wasn't. So, now I have been back TTC for 3 cycles since my ectopic.

So, I went to the doctors starting about 8 months into TTC and I started taking fertility meds about 6 months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->