• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone want to join me in tww

cherryness

Reaction score
so we weren't supposed to be trying , so I'm popping myself ntnp as it was a heat of moment thing :blush:

Cd15 Very early am BD
Normally ovulate around cd18 (23rd April)
Ff says I will ovulate cd17 though (22 april)

So still waiting to o but in for a chance as ewcm seen on cd14, may ovulate early but who knows! :wacko:

Testing around 3rd may
The wait is going to be slow :cry:

Today is 1dpo and I'm already anxious. The TWW is killer! No abnormal symptoms or anything yet. We took the every other day approach this month. No OPKs and I don't temp so O day is just a guesstimate. My periods are pretty text book, though.

k here is the deal ladies.PLZ AS MUCH FEEDBACK AS POSSIBLEmy cycle lengths ar 25-28days. last menses was march 26th.period2-3 days away BUT 15th,16th,17th i SWORE i was getting AF...I WASTED 5 PADS!!!lol....is that posibbly implantation cramping...i only cramp when period has STARTED.tell me what you guys think.THANKS.

Hi everyone. It's been a while but I am officially back!

So just to update everyone on my story... But I'll do it quick so it's not an essay...

Had an ectopic December 2011 (lost my right tube)
Had my beautiful little girl September 2013
First time of trying got caught December 2014 (ended in misscarriage at 12 weeks February 2015)

Took a couple of months to myself. But me a Oh decided we would not try (been using the pull out method)

So I am on cycle day 20(of not trying lol) and today I had some spotting. I'm not due on for another week. So very very scared. I don't think my oh came inside me but hey, we can never always be 100% I've never been so scared.

You get past the stage where it's not an ectopic and you think "yay,"
Then you get to 7 weeks and see a heart beat "yay,"
But then you can't even be excited after 12 weeks...
It's heartbreaking and I actually don't even want to take a test.

I've never known a situation where it HASN'T been implantation. So I've kinda made myself believe I'm pregnant. I actually don't know what I'm looking for here. Stories? Opinions? Support? I'm really not sure x

k here is the deal ladies.PLZ AS MUCH FEEDBACK AS POSSIBLEmy cycle lengths ar 25-28days. last menses was march 26th.period2-3 days away BUT 15th,16th,17th i SWORE i was getting AF...I WASTED 5 PADS!!!lol....is that posibbly implantation cramping...i only cramp when period has STARTED.tell me what you guys think.THANKS.

Absolutely could be IB. If you're on a 28 day cycle and you ovulated on CD14 that would mean that you O'd on April 9th. Textbook implantation is 9-12 days after O. It very well could be.

Tai I've seen implantation bleeding range from a spot to 5 day period. Your definitely. In with a chance. Good luck! When are u testing? X

ok:) im nervous.have 2 kids one is 5 mnths this mnth so u would think i should know lol...thanks for responding.i did tak pt and was negative this morning...

So just to update everyone on my story... But I'll do it quick so it's not an essay...

First time of trying got caught December 2014 (ended in misscarriage at 12 weeks February 2015)

Took a couple of months to myself. But me a Oh decided we would not try (been using the pull out method)

So I am on cycle day 20(of not trying lol) and today I had some spotting. I'm not due on for another week. So very very scared. I don't think my oh came inside me but hey, we can never always be 100% I've never been so scared.

I've never known a situation where it HASN'T been implantation. So I've kinda made myself believe I'm pregnant. I actually don't know what I'm looking for here. Stories? Opinions? Support? I'm really not sure x

Have your cycles been normal since Dec?

Just take a deep breath, honey. It's going to be ok, I promise!

ok:) im nervous.have 2 kids one is 5 mnths this mnth so u would think i should know lol...thanks for responding.i did tak pt and was negative this morning...

If you O'd on the 9th today would just be 11DPO. I would wait a few more days to test again. It's still pretty early to get a positive. I hope it all works out well for you, hun!

Yep all like clockwork. This is why now I've been thrown off. I haven't done anything differently either.... Ahhh this weeks going to kill me! Well, if I am the next 10 weeks will! X

Yep all like clockwork. This is why now I've been thrown off. I haven't done anything differently either.... Ahhh this weeks going to kill me! Well, if I am the next 10 weeks will! X

I wish I was more helpful. I know it can be scary, but it's going to be ok. We're all here to listen as often as you need. My inbox is always open if you need a ear and don't want to post in the public forum.

well i tested this morning BFN...someone just suggersted i wait a little so ill do that im so tempted to use my last stick n just buy more lol..ill try and b good.

Yes! It's better to keep yourself busy and test late rather than testing early and being let down. Keep us updated tai!

Scarlet that's so sweet. And I sure as hell will. I took a break when I had my d&c just because I was sick of seeing all the bfp's and seeing people that had got their Christmas bfp's same time as me talking about the changes they were having. I've come to terms with it now. I think. And I think that's why I'm so scared. Cuz I do not wanna experience that again. I might even just wait until 12 weeks to even see a doctor! That's if I am pregnant of course x how are u getting on x

Yes! It's better to keep yourself busy and test late rather than testing early and being let down. Keep us updated tai!

Scarlet that's so sweet. And I sure as hell will. I took a break when I had my d&c just because I was sick of seeing all the bfp's and seeing people that had got their Christmas bfp's same time as me talking about the changes they were having. I've come to terms with it now. I think. And I think that's why I'm so scared. Cuz I do not wanna experience that again. I might even just wait until 12 weeks to even see a doctor! That's if I am pregnant of course x how are u getting on x

I'm doing well. This is cycle 4 for us. I have 3 older kiddos (17,13 & 10) from a previous marriage. My current husband doesn't have any of his own. My oldest is adopted and my 2 pregnancies were total surprises so actually TRYING to get pregnant is a whole new experience for me. I'm also 10 years older and my body is very different so it's a scary, but exciting thing. I had no idea that getting pregnant on purpose was so involved!

It could be spotting from implantation . Even with the pull out method theres a chance. I'd try not stress out . Easier said than done. :hugs: this ttc malarkey is hard work on the emotions. I find keeping myself super busy helps a bit not to become fixated on it. I was so obsessed when ttc my first. Here to listen for u x

Ok so today's 7dpo. I have been leaking colostrum... Very strange. Took a test (I kno it's early) obviously bfn x

:bfn: Period due yesterday.....????

They say you're not out until the witch arrives! I still have another 10 days to go. Having a constant dull ache that started on my left side, but is now more centered. The crazy woman symptom spotting has begun....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"