anyone want to kill their OH?

flippityflop

Reaction score
Or is it just me?

Seriously, everything he's done this evening makes me want to throttle him. And he hasn't really done anything. He was grumpy after a long day. Then in bed he had his hand on my back and I just wanted him to get the hell off me. He was being affecionate!

Now he is snoring.

Love those hormones.:wacko:

Been there..... Wait still there only after the get the hell off of me I end up apologizing in tears.... He thinks I'm a complete wack job lately...

Yup, know how you feel, Hormones have made me an even moodier cow than normal. This morning DH and I were having a nice cuddle, then 5 mins later I was yelling at him to get away from me haha!! I have no idea why, I just started to feel claustrophobic I think!!

haha this sounds familiar!! All I want to do is sleep, eat, and be left alone!! Know how you feel girls, I'm getting very moody, especially in work,haha having a good old go at some people I'm in charge of!! They must think im such a moody so&so!!!! Think its all perfectly normal, although my OH isnt buying the 'I'm hormonal' excuse quite yet!! x

The snoring gets me too. I have trouble getting a good night's sleep anyway because of my frequent trips to the bathroom, and feeling too warm etc and then when he snores, it annoys me.

I would love to kill my DH right now! He took my Macaw (parrot) outside today, knowing his wings were not clipped and he flew away :( I raised him since he was a baby and I have been hopping barbed wire fences and trampling through woods and fields for 7 hours looking for him. I am trying not to be too hard on him as he is really sad, but I am PISSED!

Oh no! I hope you find hm! I would be pissed too - hormones or no hormones!!

I am having the SAME problem! My boyfriend actually moved back to his house b/c I was soooo bad! I tried not to be, but I literally could not control my emotions/reactions. I told him that it was the hormones, but after a few weeks, he said he thought I may need my space. I mean, we are still together, and things definitely are better between us, but it's like I couldn't even stand my own self. That started around 8 weeks; I am 12+3 now, and it's turned from "on-edge/snappy" to "sad/depressed/insecure". This is my first pregnancy, and I must say, this is quite an experience all around. Good luck to everyone on this issue, and wish me luck on mine!!!!

No my DH is fine but I may strangle my child today. He is driven me nuts! He woke up really early and started the day with his knee in my bump, just after I told him not to crawl on me, which made my uterus cramp up really tight. It was weird feeling. He is being really rough with me today. Little stinker. I'm going to take him to the park after lunch and see if I can run some of this energy out of him. Hahahaha. Like that's going to happen. Where does a 3 year old get so much energy?!?

well ive been moddy for 4 days now one minutes im all happy n the next im nasty and vile i txtd the babys dad (who i am not with) in magaluf and told him how much of an immature twat he was and that wen he comes bk from workin over there 2 get a good solicitor as im takin him 2 court lmao, then at work i snapped at a collegue as he moved my paper work and i jus flipped, plus ive flipped a few times at my mom and she took it to heart :( xx

my hormones have made me the devil, i admit it. nothing my hubby does is right - i can't even stand to be in the same room as him. everything he says turns into a fight. and the snoring - forget about it, he's been sleeping on the couch because i just want to strangle him at night.

i am glad i am not the only one...

I literally punched my oh in the face last night. he would just not stop snoring. so perhaps a little roughly I punched him in the nose. and didn't even feel guilty. and now I want to kill the 2 most annoying pets in the world. the dog is whining for no reason, hes just been outside for half an hour, and been fed. the cat is eating her crunchies as loud as humanly possible. and also fling my broken phone through a window(I swear I'm one very small error message away from doing this) when will all this rage stop?

i am so pleased to read this thread.
i keep thinking that my husband is trying to drive me mad as i am certain that he is hiding things from me, i have a massive go at him and then after about an hour of arguing/looking i find it in the place i put it.
i love the mix of hormones and pregnant brain.
and the kids know to play aay from me when i am about to go off on one as my four year old keeps taking the little one outside to play.
feel very guilty but thankful for the trampoline

Ha this thread is brilliant. 'apparantly' I'm being really snappy, personally I think he's going out of his way to wind me up ha. I'm also really emotional, bursting into tears for the tiniest thing while thinking to myself 'why are you even crying about this you nutjob?'
Hormones eh? x

I adore this thread! Although it really does make me feel sorry for OH's!! lol!
My OH is usually quite good, if I want anything he'll make me it or go to the shop at get me it, however, he still playfights with me occasionally and I just end up pinching him or scratching him to get him the hell off me haha :) Also he doesn't understand that I'm not wanting sex all the time... and if I don't feel like it I'll just roll over and tell him I feel sick. If he had his way it'd be like 3 times a day o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->