Anyone want to share their nurseries?

ellers

Mum to Louie!
Reaction score
I'm in desperate need of inspiration! We're going for a unisex theme (we'll find out what team, but want to decorate neutral) and I've thought of one colour on the bottom, then a border, then another colour on top but...that's it :blush:
Please show me yours!!!

Havent finished mine but we are wanting to move house soon after baby arrives and is settled. We've painted the room a milky coffee colour with white furniture to match woodwork. For the walls I am buying large neutral wall stickers {peelable} in the dylan and daisy range from next and am accessorising cot etc with matching bedding and a floor rug & play gym, therefore when we move the new owners will be left with a room thats not " a nursery" yet whilst we are there it will look like one lol

Will do some pics when have finished but will prob be a while as doing a bit here and there x

Hi

I'm the same as Jacey minus the wall stickers, I'm using canvas pictures to match the nursery interior. I had seen them in Mamas and Papas however there is someone on Ebay who makes them at a fraction of the price.

x

We are looking to move after baby is born too so therefore baby's room won't be fully decorated as a nursery. It is all white at the mo and we are getting white furniture. Everything else will be neutral too as it's a rented house so we don't want to get into trouble for painting it pink or blue!

Hi hun,
I'm in the process of decorating ours at the moment so dont have any pics yet. I'm doing a kinda vintage french style room. Said i would never do pink or blue but couldnt resist once i found out i was having a girl lol:blush:
Heres a pic of my cot and the kind of look im going for though
x
BailyCotBed.jpg

my nursery is light yellow (painted before we knew we were having a girly)
with cream carpet.

might paint a blossom tree in the corner where the cot is going to be.

but pretty basic nothing fancy :) x

Thanks ladies, they sound lovely! All I've managed to do is take down the old venetian blind that was there (we've just bought a new place) and replaced it with a dark brown foldy roman blind thing, which keeps the light out.
I like the coffee colour in there as well - and I'll check out Next, didn't realise they did nursery stuff. It's amazing the things we just didn't notice in shops before though!

We are also moving, thought of a MONKEY theme but cant find stuff so looks like we have to settle with POOH....

Please show more pics also need to be inspired

Lucky! I went with a monkey theme :)

I liked it because it was neutral, and could be used with the next kiddo regardless of if it is a boy or girl! I haven't received all the stuff from them yet (it takes forever, but it is good quality!), so here is a picture from their website... I bought the letters for his name (we decided on Johnathan) and painted them in the green to match. The more stuff I get in the more excited I become! I often find myself wandering into his room just to have a look! :cloud9:

https://www.nurserydepot.com/cribbedding/zoom.asp?prod=147615&img=677481
https://www.nurserydepot.com/cribbedding/zoom.asp?prod=147615&img=677481

i no we are having a boy.. so have decided to go with half blue half yellow.. with a border, and some teddy bear stickers... will post when we get round to finishing it

I'm doing a West coast forest theme for my little boy - pine trees, bears, birds with lots of green, brown and natural wood (the walls are already a light blue and I don't plan to paint them).

nursery1.jpg

nursery2.jpg

nursery3.jpg

This is ours - we have added some flower designs in the corners since finding out it is a girl.

Loopdido, that is too Cute!!! I love Eeyore! :)

omg i'm an eeyore fanatic!!!!!!! where did you get your eeyore things? i have the same big eeyore as you:happydance:

Ive finally finished most of t, all painted and done just need to wait for some of the furniture ai dresser and nursing chair to be given back to us as they are in my spare room now as the MIL is staying with us until she can move in to her new place!

https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs195.snc1/6570_122079502150_569242150_2532005_5091984_n.jpghttps://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs195.snc1/6570_122079517150_569242150_2532007_2215697_n.jpghttps://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs175.snc1/6570_122079522150_569242150_2532008_8173836_n.jpghttps://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs195.snc1/6570_122079507150_569242150_2532006_4652250_n.jpg

u dont need to ask me to share nursery pics twice. here is what we have done- for a girl but wanted it very babyish.

Attachments

• P8190052.jpg
    P8190052.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 43
  • P8190051.jpg
    P8190051.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 32
  • P8190047.jpg
    P8190047.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 35
  • P8190049.jpg
    P8190049.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 29
  • P8190054.jpg
    P8190054.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 27
winipeg!! your nursery is stunning! i wish i had the pennies to make mine look as good as yours. your baby is gona love it in there:flower:

I know we're having a boy but even if i didn't know ,we'd already decided on going really bright. It's meant to be good for the baby,stimulating and all that !!!!
It's going to be blue,red,green and maybe yellow....not really sure yet !!! I like the blossom farm range from mothercare and rain forest stuff from fisher price,so something to fit in with all that ??? Hubby has grand ideas of painting fish and animals on the wall,but i'll believe it when i see it. :)

I'd share a pic of mine but half stripped wall paper with all the old furniture dumped in the middle isn't very helpful! :lol:

I'm planning on going magnolia then when we know the sex, I'm going to either paint one wall in a huge mural if its a girl, or if its a boy, the whole room will be painted with waves half way up the walls with pirate boats etc along the crests.
Can you guess who thought of the sea and pirate ship idea (hmm OH perhaps!! :dohh: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->