anyone want to try parsley tea with me? yuk

loopdido

Mum to 2
Reaction score
Just found out from a friend that parsley tea is supposed to be good for inducing labour!

Just made some - put 1 teaspoon of dried parsley in cup boiling water - leave for 5 mins, strain and drink! yukkkkkkkk is stinks! apparantly adding lemon and or honey can make it better - :wacko:

It's one of those things I haven't heard much of, but if you google it it does come up:shrug:

well half the cup has gone and i haven't puked yet! if nothing else it's good for the immune system and digestion! which is always helpful in pregnancy anyway right!:winkwink:

wonder how many cups i will have to have:nope:

ewwww gross :D lol!
suppose u gotta try everything :D x

Never heard of that one before lol.It sounds rank though.Good luck to you hun lol.xxx

It's well rank believe me - it tastes as bad as it smells! I just cooled it down and held my breathe and downed it! blur

i have heard of it to bring on late periods but never for labour - sounds too yukky for me anyway lol

ewww lol, rather you than me hun. Think I will give that one a miss :haha: x

think I'm due for another cup, but for some reason can't face it! yuk - if it was a guaranteed thing i'd drink 5 cups, but like all these things will it actually do anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->