Anyone want to wait for scans together?

want2bmum11

Mummy to 1 DS
Reaction score
Thought it would be nice to set up a group where we can wait for scans together - be it early scans or 12 week scans? Don't know about you but thought it might help the days go quicker if there are updates and other peoples scans to look forward to!

I have an early scan due on the 5th Jan and am just so impatient for it and so hopeful that everything is ok!

Scan Dates:

Nibblenic 30/12 - 12 weeks - measuring 12 weeks 6 days all good
Babydustcass 2/1 & 19/1 - 12 weeks
Sandyy 31/12
Theiska 5/1 - 8 weeks
Breaa 4/1 - 8 weeks
Awnmyown 16/1 - 8 weeks
Lovecakes 4/1 - 10 weeks
Jtr2803 4/1 - 8 weeks
Laughingduck 11/1 - 12.5 weeks
Holliems 28/12 - 7 weeks - measuring 7 weeks, hb 118
Gem_Clem 29/12 - 12 weeks
Rozie_1985 15/1 - 12 weeks
Eegee 5/1 - 12 weeks
Sophiejash 13/1 - 12 weeks
Musicmomma 28/12 - 12 weeks - measuring little over 12 weeks, hb 163
Abagailb14 30/12 - 9 weeks - measuring 9 weeks 6 days, hb 163
Bumblebee117 5/1 - 14 weeks
Nickinakinoo 31/1 - 8 weeks
MissGossip 10/2 - 12 weeks

My 12 week is the 30th of December. Just feels ages away still. Sure it'll zoom round after Christmas.
Think it's because I knew I was pregnant a couple of days after I ovulated, seems like it's been forever

I have a scan with my panorama test on Jan 2nd and the nhs nt one on the 19th Jan. They cannot come quickly enough, I'm so excited. We already had a scan at 7 +2 for reassurance too. I feel a bit greedy this time round with all the private scans ect but it has been so nice to have some things to look forwards to. The wait is so long! I found out at 9dpo too

My 8 (ish) week is the 5th of January too. I had a MC last month so they want to check things out sooner. Losing my mind until then. I've resigned myself to insanity for the next couple weeks. Lol

My 8 week scan is Monday the 4th! Can't wait to finally relax (hopefully).

Can I join in ladies?? Our docs won't do scans until 20-22 weeks, so we're gonna do one privately at 8 weeks (well, 7w6d bc they're closed Sundays) and if it's got a hb, we'll tell our parents! :D

I have a feeling I might end up dragging the husband to a few more along the way ;)

my booking appointment is at 10 weeks and is on the 4th January, I can't wait. I hope Christmas helps it come quick I've found the second pregnancy definitely doesn't go quicker.

I had an early scan at 6+3 and saw a heartbeat but we'll tell a few people after this one so it'll be exciting

My last pregnancy I had 4 scans in the first 12 weeks due to fertility treatment and bleeding. I'm glad it seems to be going well this time but it makes the wait feel longer.

I also have an 8 week scan on January 4th.

I'm already nervous!

I've got a scan on January 11, at which point I'll be 12.5 weeks. I had one at 6.5 weeks too and saw the heartbeat etc. It will definitely feel more real after the Jan 11th one though! Feels like a long time away but I think with the holidays etc time will fly by (I hope so anyway!).

I'm pretty sure I have a scan on the 28th. Next Monday. I'll be 7 weeks.

I have my first scan (12 wks) on 29th Dec, only 6 days to wait.

Looking forward to seeing bubs but not to having to drink loads early in the morning because it makes me really sick, also, I can remember from the last time how uncomfortable it was when you are really bursting for a pee and she pushes down hard with the scanner! Was painful lol!

Thanks all for replying - will update the first page with everyone's scan dates as soon as I can. Due to massive anxiety I have caved and booked a private one for tomorrow when I will be 5+6. Know we are really really unlikely to see a heartbeat or anything much, but at least I will know if we are progressing! X

I've got my 12 week scan on 5th Jan - my last period was 2nd October so I think I'll be 12 weeks on Christmas Day, and therefore 13+4 or so by the day of the scan.

I'm getting impatient. Would have liked to announce to my grandparents when I visit between Christmas and New Year, but I guess it's tough luck lol! We've told our parents and siblings already but I know one grandparent will react badly to the news as it wasn't planned, and the others I would rather not get their hopes up in case anything is wrong.

I don't have a specific date just yet, I had an early scan at 7+1 due to previous mc and baby had hb and measured pretty much bang on so my 12 wk scan according to midwife is due 11th January but waiting for the nhs appointment to come through

I have my 12 week scan on Monday the 28th! Feels like I have been waiting forever! I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks so its been a long wait. Hopefully all is well. Still having a ton of symptoms! Good luck to everyone at their scans!

Just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow Holliems and Musicamomma - let us know how you get on - exciting! X

Thank you! I'm getting really nervous/excited. Hoping that everything looks normal and is progressing well. Good luck to everyone else! I'll ipdate tomorrow as my appt isn't until late evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->