Anyone want to wait for scans together?

I'm getting my first scan on Wednesday! I'll be 9 wks 4 days, getting very anxious and excited!

Is anyone having to do an early glucose test? I'm having to do one on Wednesday as well, apparently since my last 2 babies were large.

Realized I never put a date to my scan! Too early for pregnancy brain?? :p We'll have it done at 8 weeks on January 16th :) Sooo hard to wait that long but the private places won't do earlier so at least I won't drive the DH crazy going for scans every week :p

Fingers crossed I get a dating scan today! My first on appointment is this afternoon. 7 weeks.

Thanks ladies - have added to the front page :) and good luck Gem_Clem for tomorrow :)

I've had my date through, my 12 week scan is 13th January. Good luck to all

Can I join this despite my scan being booked for 10th Feb? Xxx

Of course! My scan in January is an early one so hoping for 12 week one around the same time! Is it your 12 week scan? X

Yes it will be my 12 weeks can, just wrote to you in another thread. Contemplating an early can! Have you pid privately for yours? Xx

Yes - we paid for one on Xmas eve, but was so early couldn't see heartbeat - was more just to be sure all was at least progressing. Get one in a week as we are IVF so if you do go for one, would suggest waiting until around 7 weeks so you can see heartbeat etc x

Measured spot on 7 weeks today! Hb at 118. I was told it was normal and should speed up. Going to book a private scan at 9 weeks to check on my blob and see arms and legs.
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/98D75832-62A4-48C2-99CB-616CB96DEA17_zpsmtml0e6i.jpg

Hey ladies! Just an update, my scan went great tonight! Measuring spot on at alittle over 12 weeks. Baby had nice heart rate of 163!! And was moving about. Got great pics of him/her and its hands moving about! So relieved! Keep me updated on everyone else's scans! Positive thoughts for everyone! Thanks for the endless support.

Don't know how to post a picture or I would :(

Hey everyone had my 12 week scan today. Measuring 12 weeks and 6 days, movement heart beat all good.

Had first scan this morning! Baby measuring spot on at 9 wks 5 days and had a heart rate of 163. Confirmed due date of July 29 and got to hear the heartbeat as well! So cool being able to see my little gummy bear wiggling around in there ☺

Attachments

• 20151230_141003-1-1.jpg
    20151230_141003-1-1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 6
Good luck today Sandyy and Nickinakinoo. Have started updated the front page with the results - hope that is ok x

Can I join!?

Only problem is I haven't even booked in yet so nowhere near getting a scan date..... Yay for all the great scans though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->