Anyone wanting to loose 20lbs or under?

L

Laura--x

I know im not overweight but im 10kg heavier than what i was before i got pregant and would really like to get back down to my original weight ( 8st 3, im 5'3) so i want to loose around 18/20 lbs.

Anyone else wanting to loose around the same amount? I feel silly for coming here and moaning sometimes when some people really struggle with their weight when im still classed as in the healthy weight range. Just thought it'd be nice to have someone in a similar sort of situation?

I'm only looking at losing another 5lbs. My journal is below. I originally was doing around 15lbs but lost 10. Good luck!

I originally weighed 125 before pregnancy. I now weigh 135 and would like to lose 10-15 pounds. I too am classed as healthy weight range, but am still kinda flabby in my abdomen area and would like to tone up a bit.

I'm only looking at losing another 5lbs. My journal is below. I originally was doing around 15lbs but lost 10. Good luck!

How long did it take you to lose the 10? Have you majorly changed your lifestyle as in cut out all bad foods and excercising alot ?

Im trying not to go TOO drastic,because i never stick to it. usually when i say im going to diet, i cut out EVERY food i like basically ( im really unhealthy and struggle to eat any salad/veg/pasta ect ect ! and excercise like mad and the longest ive gone is about 8 days then gave up. So now im just trying to do it gradually, firstly starting off by cutting out all sugary drinks and snacks, but not really going to mad on my meals and still having what i fancy, and doing halfhour excercise everyday, then hopefully ill go onto then starting on the healthy meals slowly and then maybe i can stick to it and actually change my lifestyle for good ! x

How long did it take you to lose the 10? Have you majorly changed your lifestyle as in cut out all bad foods and excercising alot ?

Im trying not to go TOO drastic,because i never stick to it. usually when i say im going to diet, i cut out EVERY food i like basically ( im really unhealthy and struggle to eat any salad/veg/pasta ect ect ! and excercise like mad and the longest ive gone is about 8 days then gave up. So now im just trying to do it gradually, firstly starting off by cutting out all sugary drinks and snacks, but not really going to mad on my meals and still having what i fancy, and doing halfhour excercise everyday, then hopefully ill go onto then starting on the healthy meals slowly and then maybe i can stick to it and actually change my lifestyle for good ! x

It took about 3 months (143 to 134lbs) then I've been at 134 for a few months now but you can see my journal pictures, I've changed composition

Well, yes and no! I have always eaten very healthy and lifted heavy weights (for 6 years) so for me it was a matter of returning to my old lifestyle after having my baby (I worked out until the 9th month but I ate a lot of restaurant food when pregnant and gained a lot).

I would really recommend just finding balance and perhaps counting calories or a plan like Weight Watchers. Going to the "extreme" (I suppose my diet & exercise is considered exception although not extreme) takes years in order to become a lifestyle.

What sort of things do you LIKE that are healthy? I posted my most recent meals in my journal below to give you an idea of what I eat. 30 min of exercise a day is fantastic and important for your health.

Ive got 35lb so bit higher but just wanted to say good luck! :)

It took about 3 months (143 to 134lbs) then I've been at 134 for a few months now but you can see my journal pictures, I've changed composition

Well, yes and no! I have always eaten very healthy and lifted heavy weights (for 6 years) so for me it was a matter of returning to my old lifestyle after having my baby (I worked out until the 9th month but I ate a lot of restaurant food when pregnant and gained a lot).

I would really recommend just finding balance and perhaps counting calories or a plan like Weight Watchers. Going to the "extreme" (I suppose my diet & exercise is considered exception although not extreme) takes years in order to become a lifestyle.

What sort of things do you LIKE that are healthy? I posted my most recent meals in my journal below to give you an idea of what I eat. 30 min of exercise a day is fantastic and important for your health.

I do do a bit more than 30 mins as i walk everywhere so i suppose that count im doing a 30 day challenge on the wii fit and thats just 30 mins a day so thats my main excercise :) . With food im really fussy, and i tend to just eat the same foods over and over, i LOVE chicken, live on it mainly, meals i love are chicken and rice with peas, chicken and baked potato, then if i have it with chips ill have oven chips so atleast they are the better option. I have red meat too i love that, just tend to not buy it for some reason :S , beans on toast is another one. They are the only main meals i really like and have to be quite honest, i seem to just eat the same food all the time. I dont like pasta, vegetables im VERY fussy with and will only eat peas and broccoli. Ill snack on crackers, rice cakes, fruit ( apples or grapes are the only fruit i like aswell lol ) sugar free jelly and keep french fries crisps in the house for when i have a sweet tooth. xx

my target is to loose about 14lbs, then I'll be 9st and happy and be able to fit into my size 8 clothes which have been hanging in the wardrobe for last 16 months.

my target is to loose about 14lbs, then I'll be 9st and happy and be able to fit into my size 8 clothes which have been hanging in the wardrobe for last 16 months.

Good luck hun :) Whats your plan ? Do you have a time scale ?

I do do a bit more than 30 mins as i walk everywhere so i suppose that count im doing a 30 day challenge on the wii fit and thats just 30 mins a day so thats my main excercise :) . With food im really fussy, and i tend to just eat the same foods over and over, i LOVE chicken, live on it mainly, meals i love are chicken and rice with peas, chicken and baked potato, then if i have it with chips ill have oven chips so atleast they are the better option. I have red meat too i love that, just tend to not buy it for some reason :S , beans on toast is another one. They are the only main meals i really like and have to be quite honest, i seem to just eat the same food all the time. I dont like pasta, vegetables im VERY fussy with and will only eat peas and broccoli. Ill snack on crackers, rice cakes, fruit ( apples or grapes are the only fruit i like aswell lol ) sugar free jelly and keep french fries crisps in the house for when i have a sweet tooth. xx

Well that's great exercise :) If you eat the same over and over, chicken/rice/broccoli/peas is just fine lol. Maybe you might want to try some foods you've never had before??? Steamed yams, kale, etc?? Those are rare ones that are pretty good.

Eugh lol. Im crap with trying new things, i eat with my eyes and im so fussy if i dont like the look or smell of something i just could not eat it ! I really do need to change and be a bit more brave and just go for it lol x

Good luck hun :) Whats your plan ? Do you have a time scale ?

Thanks hun. Ideally I'd like to be back to 9st before april time, in time for the nice weather. Plus we go to Dubai then, so would like to look good. I started weight watchers as it seems to be quite good. Also from the ww thread on BNB it seems to work for most people assuming you stick to it.

What about yourself ?

Good Luck.

My target is to lose 15lb, I have lost 4lb so far so 11lb left to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->