Anyone watch Gossip Girl?

dontworry

LTTTC
Reaction score
It's my guilty pleasure...

I'm just catching up on the season five, I'm on the third episode but I'm looooving it. I don't know what it is, but I can't stop watching, lol.

I used to but then it took a break came back for a week and then another break and I never really knew when it came back so I ended up missing it and I didn't watch it again. I was watching one this morning at 5am on ITV2 but I couldn't say what was going on. Lol.

It really annoys me when America take a break. Why on earth do they have to always take a real trough a series.... Same with Glee, it went on a break for 3 weeks came back for like 2-3 weeks and now on another break. It's silly.

I love Gossip Girl its one of my faves. I know totally agree about America and there breaks I dont know why they do it.

I LOVE it!!! I've posted on here a few times about Gossip Girl but I don't think there are many fans of it on here!!

I really hope that it's Chuck's baby!!!

I hope that it's Chuck's baby too! Lol they are seriously my favorite two characters, Chuck and Blair. I hate to say it, but I really don't like Serena in this latest season. She makes me want to smack her sometimes!

And what do you mean by breaks in America? Do they stop showing the episodes or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->