Anyone watch that lapdancing thing last night on 4?

hellotasha

Loves Her Baby Girl. X
Reaction score
ive just watched it on catch up tv, crazy stuff x

I watched it as well, the things the girls did were disgusting!

didnt watch it but i think lapdancing..well there extremley fit, but no didnt watch it :(

What was disgusting about it?

GIRLS OFFERING THEMSELVES FOR SEX FOR MONEY WAS DISGUSTING, LETS PUT IT ONE WAY I WOULDN'T WANT MY DAUGHTER GROWING UP DOING THAT & I'M SURE NOBODY ELSE WOULD.

I used to work in the 'industry' as well, and I was totally disgusted by that programme. I even worked in a place in Ibiza and it was nothing like that. They were putting their woo woos in these guys faces!!! You could even see the stubble on one she was so close! In stringfellows they definitely stick to the 3 foot rule and if your doing a naked dance you have to cup yourself if u bend over! I wonder how many of these girls would actually go through with their sex offers in hotels because of a lot of girls use it as a way of ripping guys off. Theres one in East London called Sportsbar which is pure filth, its only about £3 to get in and theres some right rotters in there. I went to go to the toilet and the bar man actually said to me "oh I wouldnt go in there, theres a garage over the road" when I did venture into the toilets it doubled up as the womens changing room and there was no door on the toilet a dancer was just sitting on the toilet in front of everyone! My friend had a dance and got an ahole in his face! The dancers wouldnt of made much money in there it was quite a depressing place really. Theres a brothel around the corner called Chariots I bet its a lot cleaner in there!

Regulation definitely needs to be changed, they showed a club Secrets thats down the road from me where she did the audition. I wouldnt want that on my street. It isnt dancing its a sex show. Especially the lesbian sex shows and girls touching themselves in the guys face! Pure filth. Its not public entertainment it is sexual services.

GIRLS OFFERING THEMSELVES FOR SEX FOR MONEY WAS DISGUSTING, LETS PUT IT ONE WAY I WOULDN'T WANT MY DAUGHTER GROWING UP DOING THAT & I'M SURE NOBODY ELSE WOULD.

OK that's prostitution. Not all dancers do that. I used to be one and NEVER did I do anything like that.

nobody said that all dancers do that
, we are talking about the program that was on saying it was disgusting because everyone of them offered sex for money or did rude things for extra money, did you watch it hun because i don't see where you are coming from with your Q 'what was disgusting about it?'

They were masturbating in the mans face, offering him sex for money, bending over with arse crack basically on his chin

Yes they were it was horrible, i didnt used to mind my OH going to Laplanders like on stag partys ect but now its just put me off the idea xxx

OH has never been to one and I sure as hell don't want him going there now, my pole dancing teacher used to be a lapdancer, and she said she never went that close, the 3ft rule is enforced in Leicester apparently

so it should be hun, they might as well go & work on the streets with what they were doin x

I think it's wrong, fair enough have a dance, look but dont touch, but surely they shouldnt be allowed to touch the man/themselves in a sexual way, not just are they being minging, they are also putting themselves at risk from men attacking them! If the woman is layed across the man, whats to stop him attacking her?

exactly why can she do it 2 him & him not to her? xx

i think ts common practice not to stick to the 3 ft rule, i dont mind my OH going to strip clubs while on stags but no p dances! I agree the girls prob take up offers for sex which is going to put them indanger

OMg that sounds like a digusting thing to watch but it does happen. Some of my mates do pole dancing for fitness, wish I was that fit but poeple like this make it look really seedy and I disagree with all that it discusts me. Sorry thats just dirty tramps.

I can understand ladies doing it as a job/hobby, i did a class for fitness, but i just dont see why they need to play with themselves in the mens faces??

My teacher said your money isnt in pole dancing, its in the actual lap dances, but she never did anything like that to get her money!

It depends where you work. Stringfellows the money is in hosting. You dont even need to get your baps out!

It depends where you work. Stringfellows the money is in hosting. You dont even need to get your baps out!

Where do I sign then? lol it looks like it could be a fun job if u have good self confidence, but the lap dances put me off the thought of ever thinking of doing it

My friend makes £900 a night just talking to men in her underwear. Its mad. One bloke bough two bottles of 50 grand champagne just to spray it everywhere. Too much money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->