Anyone wear a Fitbit and experience HR spike before BFP?

koj518

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I've read somewhere that early in conception, your resting heart rate goes up and sometimes Fitbit can detect this.

I'm trying not to get too excited but I am currently at 8dp5dt and in the past 4 days, my resting heart rate has spiked from 62 to 70. Has anyone experienced this? I'm curious if this is just an effect of IVF and all the meds that come with it..

I've not experienced it myself but have a close friend who fell pregnant and the first sign was her resting heart rate was elevated above normal. However other things could also elevate your heart rate like being unwell with a cold (even if you don't have symptoms). But fingers crossed for you!

Thanks Purple! Good to keep in mind. with so may people wearing fitbits, you'd think this data would be somewhere!!

My resting heart rate went from 63bpm to 76bpm when I got my first Bfp. It had to be from pregnancy because I had the hcg trigger shot before and it didn't raise my Bfp like the pregnancy did. Unfortunately it ended in a miscarriage and it did eventually come back down once AF came.

I did see a thread on here before about fitbits heart rates rising in early pregnancy maybe try searching fitbit under the search tool and you might be able to find it.

Thanks dogmommy! it's stayed at 70 for the last 3 days (8dp5dt ~ 10dp5dt) so we'll see! The most I've fluctuated is between 57~63 bpm so 70 is quite high for me. but who knows.. it could be because I'm super bloated/constipated and can't breath... ha

update: confirmed :bfp: with beta today! Fitbits really can detect implantation and pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"